1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Les George VECP on order!

Windex May 21, 2012

1. Windex

Windex Huge member

I just ordered a Les George VECP Monkeyedge exclusive and cant wait to get it. I got the notification that it was in stock and had the order processed in less than 90 seconds. I know that Les's work gets some love on this forum so I thought I would share!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

best work knife i've ever owned.
    beats a strider or a sebenza for what i need in a knife.
    wasn't crazy about the finger cutouts looks but
    using the knife wearing gloves has changed my mind.

enjoy!!

3. singularity35

singularity35 Huge member

I won a fixed VECP in GAW and it is my work knife now. I'm currently building a house and the toughness of this knife is exactly what I need.

[​IMG]

4. ElChingon7

ElChingon7 Enormous member

Congrats on the score. Sold out in 10 mins :ropeman:

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
  5. Big Bad Mike

Big Bad Mike Big Bad Member

Friggin' Savage! :devilzeek :ross: :devilzeek

6. zmcangus

zmcangus Huge member

Congrats man. I have one from the first run and love it, but I REALLY love the coloration and finish on those monkey edge exclusives!!!

7. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Les work gets love in all forums , he is a stand up guy and a hell of a maker.

8. Windex

Windex Huge member

I was waiting for someone to say this. I only posted it here because JD is actually where I discovered him. He is an awesome guy. Now I just wish I could get him to make me an extra large rockeye. I dont care how long it would take, I just want him to say this is going to get done at some point.

I just got a notification that it shipped earlier today. The trip from AZ to CA should only take a day or two. I will post pictures of the two VECP I own as soon as this one arrives.

9. seven1niner

seven1niner Level: True Devil

Very cool finish! Post more picture when you get the knife.

Cheers!

10. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

My opinion hasn't changed one fucking bit since then. I've carried that knife for the past six years and done stupid shit with it at work and it just keeps ticking.
    XHP is a good steel for me.
    I'll check back on this thread in another 6 years and give you a follow up.

desmodus likes this.