1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Keychain/Necker in 52100

J. Neilson Mar 3, 2013

1. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

Here is a new little keychain/neck knife I built by request. I nice little blade for office cutting without freaking out fellow employees...

[​IMG]

This little integral piece if forged from 52100 steel with a satin finish. The edge is 1 3/4" and 2" overall. The fob gives a bit more grip and the kydex sheath hold it all comfortably.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See more of my work at.... www.mountainhollow.net ...“new web site under construction now!”

2. cornnutt

cornnutt Knife Junkie Brigade Member

Cool lil' Cutter....I'd buy one...

3. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

Just let me know. I've gotten a few requests so I think I'll be making more of these.
    J.