1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

***New*** JD Sebenza Forum Signup

SuperD Sep 8, 2010

1. PachaasPaisaa

PachaasPaisaa BANNED Fucktard

can we still order these?

2. ParkinNJ

ParkinNJ Little member

Just a slight change ....

I guess I'll follow the herd and request a change if I may ... large sebenza, RED annodized JD logo, double thumb stud (silver), right hand.

3. PachaasPaisaa

PachaasPaisaa BANNED Fucktard

wil these have 'idaho made' on the back?

4. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

Hey guys, sorry I haven't kept up very well. Wasn't as much interest as I thought there would be and I forgot about it for a while. I will be in contact with those who have expressed interest and see if we can get these done.

Tanto blade is not an option I am afraid. However, if we wait till the new year the Insignio blade probably would be.

'Idaho Made' I believe is standard now.

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  5. ParkinNJ

ParkinNJ Little member

The Insingo blade would be an interesting option ... any possibility of having CRK imprint "Jersey Made" instead?:bwah:

6. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

I'm pretty sure they would veto that.

7. zappadragon

zappadragon Devil Inside Brigade Member

I would be interested if the insingo blade was an option!

8. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Insignio blade is registered to that dealer for 12 months and no one else can use until then. Same with the tanto too; it is registered to another dealer for 12 months. The dealers can re register it as long as they commit to some production volume too :D

I have in the past switched blades from one 'regular' to another and it was a perfect fit. Now, I would not guarantee it and I have heard that sometimes there is a fit problem.

I have toyed with the idea of taking a CRK Seb 21 tanto blade with blue thumb studs and switching it over to my JD Blue Sebenza. Now that would look cool IMHO.

9. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

SOON on the Insingo blade ;)

Richard, I did it with a hot blued fireball damascus JD regular Sebenza, if you recall :D

10. willis68

willis68 ROVs Rock Brigade Member

Insingo blade, I will definitely order one as a user!!!

11. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

:ron:

You and I both know the box and papers wouldn't match up with the knife. I too have swapped blades on sebbies and it was successful. For resale purposes, people seem to demand the correct box, papers and knife. Some don't.

I know the insignio blade will be unavailable for a while yet. Two dealers are lined up for several months of production from CRK. You would have to buy an insignio and a JD Seb to get it on one JD Sebbie :(

Then again, if people do not care about resale, have at it IMHO.....

I just put a very cool blue CRK lanyard on my JD Sebbie (also in blue).

:thumbsup:

12. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

As I have already drug my feet this long, I think we should put this on hold till at least the first of the year and I will look into other blade options. Hope that is ok with those who have ordered.

13. Jax718

Jax718 Little member

I would like to get one of the forum Sebenzas if it's still available for ordering. I can PM the details. Thanks.

14. willis68

willis68 ROVs Rock Brigade Member

Large reverse contrast, Double lugs, Right handed Insingo Blade when Available

15. ParkinNJ

ParkinNJ Little member

Would the diamond plating CGG be an option in the new year or is this still a no-go?

16. tvcrider

tvcrider Little member

I would also like to get in on this order. Could you pm me? I know I want a small Sebenza, but I will have to check into the rest of the details.

Thanks, Joe