1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

***New*** JD Sebenza Forum Signup

SuperD Sep 8, 2010

1. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

Good evening

I have had several inquiries about ordering a Forum Sebenza after the last run was done. I spoke to Heather and given the close proximity of the last order I can get the same priceing if we have at least 5 knives. As I will be ordering one for my son and possibly one for myself to carry, and The Boss wants one, I think we can do this. I will copy/paste info from the last order as it will stay the same. Canadian brethren please read the add on info at the end.

This is the official sign up thread for the Forum Sebenzas. Even if you posted in the other thread please post here. Looks like we have at least five orders so the pricing is as follows.

For the annodized version it will be $450 for the Large and $400 for the small.

For the Silver/Reverse Siilver it will be $410 for the Large and $355 for the small.

Double thumb lugs adds $30. (Note: Thumb lugs will be silver unless otherwise specified)

All prices include Priority Mail shipping with insurance.

When posting please specify if you want Large or Small. Annodized, Silver Contrast or Reverse Silver Contrast. If Annodized, please specify the color. (Remember that for red, it hasn't always come out a good red. Sometimes it does, sometimes it's more of a bronze.) Single or double thumb lugs. Right or Left handed. The blade will be polished unless you specify the stonewashed, which is no extra charge.

I will amend this post with all the orders. Please check to see that I have yours correct as this is how it will be sent to CRK.

A deposit in the amount of 1/2 the cost of the knife will be taken when I place the order. I will PM you my address.

I don't use paypal but a check or money order will be fine.

For our Candian brethren, please add $10 for shipping. And PLEASE allow some patience with shipping. I can go to our Main PO and use an automated machine to ship in the US but I have to make it there when the windows are open to ship North. My schedule does not always jive with that. As for other countries, please PM me prior to signing up. I do want to see that everyone who wants in does, I just haven't had a lot of experience shiping elsewhere. Some, but not a lot.

As always, please email or PM me with any questions.

David

1-SuperD: Small reverse contrast, Double lugs, Right handed
    2-SuperDjr.: Large red annodized, Double red lugs, Right handed
    3-ParkinNJ: Large reverse contrast, Double lugs, Right handed.
    4-JimmyMac: Small blue annodized, Double blue lugs, Right handed

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
  2. willis68

willis68 ROVs Rock Brigade Member

I am in,

This will give me a matching set :devilzeek:devilzeek
    Small Blue Annodized, Double Blue thumb lugs, Right handed PLEASE!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
  3. 44Magpie

44Magpie Enormous member

I'm probably in but could you show examples of the different options?

4. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

Please refer to the stickied threads above this one. Several examples there.

5. ParkinNJ

ParkinNJ Little member

Hello,

New to the forum and I'm in for a Large Sebenza, reverse silver contrast, double lug (silver), right hand.

6. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

Got you in my friend. Personally, I see no problem making your first post an order for a Forum knife. But please consider introducing yourself in the Welcome section, or whatever it is called.

Glad to have you at the Mighty JD.

7. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Introduction please :D

Did we get any confirmation/ or denial on that special order I asked you about SuperD?

:devilzeek :madaddy:

8. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

Hey guys, nothing really super secret about the special order Mr LaBella is reffering to. It is a design another dealer has that we think may fit in well with our forum knives. The only question is if it is exclusive to that dealer. If so, then we are a no go. If not, I will update the current sign up and every fellow Devil with have the same opportunity to get in on it just like The Boss, me, etc. Stay tuned. I will talk to Heather tomorrow and will 'spill the beans' as to what we are talking about.

David

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  9. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

MrLaBella wanted me to check to see if the JD logo could be put on the "Diamond Plate" graphic and the answer I found out today was no. That's what the above talk was about.

10. Markous

Markous as a kite Brigade Member

Good 'cause i just finished paying for one :cheesydevil:

Wishful thinking here but would the two other blade design's that are dealer exclusive (TNK & KA) be available?

11. ParkinNJ

ParkinNJ Little member

:ssad: That's unfortunate ... the JD logo and Diamond Plating would have been an instant hit!

12. Mr.LaBella

I know, right?!

Ahhh well. Next great idea, coming up! :bwah: :ideas:

13. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

The Insingo blade is a KA exclusive for the remainder of the year. After that, it will be an option. Will have to check on the Tanto. It wouldn't an option for this run but I will see if their exclusivity expires as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
  14. willis68

After receiving mine, I want another just like it, I love it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
  15. JIMMY_MAC

JIMMY_MAC easy rider Brigade Member

I'm in for a small as follows....

Small Blue Annodized, Double Blue thumb lugs, Right handed

Let me know when to send funds....

Thanks Dave......

Jimbo

16. willis68

Sorry Dave,

We had some unexpected expenses come up, I will not be able to make this one, next run I will make up for it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
  17. jcullen

jcullen Huge member

Any cutoff date for ordering?

18. Mr.LaBella

I need to get in on this this time around!:madaddy:

19. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Any news on the tanto blade? I have a large NICA with a tanto, and have wanted a small for a long time. I think that weeeezle Ron has one and he shows pics of it every now and then just to antagonize me. Anyway a JD tanto Sebbie would be a must have for me.
    all da best,
    rats...

20. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

welp, thanks to someone who's name I won't mention I was talked into getting one of these. They look very good in person and being a CRK fan I must divulge..

small, red annodized, double lug (silver). :ross:

i forgot to mention right handed!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010