1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Here

gdog363 May 7, 2019

1. gdog363

gdog363 Tiny Member

Been lurking here for quite a while, didn’t get around to making an account until begreen61 convinced me after a trade between us. I’ve been on Bladeforums for quite a while, but I think I’ll like it here more because it’s WAY more balisong oriented.

I carry either a Wilson Combat Superfly or a Benchmade 45 Every day. Soon the Chuck G #51 that I traded begreen for will be in the rotation after I get some screw issues resolved.

I also carry a Guardfather (it’s like a pen spike made of firearms grade steel, very cool piece), a matte black Fisher bullet, an HK USP, and a Fred Perrin Custom La Griffe around my neck.

Happy to be here, officially, at least.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: Let me be the first to :welcome6: you to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Well it's official you in JD ,,Glad you made it ,,Had Benny the Blade trying to figure out the problem ,,Weird JD info went in your spam folder ,, all good ,,So Welcome to JD it is the best place to be if your a knife nut ,, and the people who also welcome you ,will alway help ya out if needed ,,like the screws not locktiting in the Chucky G. Bali ,,

Walk in Peace and Balance with all my Respect

g

4. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Welcome to the best forum on the net

5. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

Any friend of Gary, and all that.

6. Berkley

Berkley Ancient Life Form Brigade Member

:genie:
    :welcome4:
    to the
    :JerzeeDevil2:
    :firedevil

7. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Welcome to the Mighty JD !!

:helix::helix::helix: :helix::helix::helix:

8. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

:welcome5:
    :helix: WELCOME! :helix:
    :24hrs:

9. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world .Welcome to the JD family .Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

SEMPER FI,
    GUNNY

10. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Well Gary is a pretty good judge of character, so please allow me to say.....

WELCOME TO THE MIGHTY JD FAMILY!!!!

:welcome_01: :cheers: :welcome3:

Morgan McQueeney and crogers like this.
  11. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:cheers: :labella: