1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Front Door?

Xarathos Jul 6, 2005

1. Xarathos

Xarathos The Hellbound Heart

Am I seeing things, (if so cool) or did someone just change the front page here? :idunno:

2. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

You are correct. A new front door has been installed. Looks pretty good, no? It's a collaboration between B and TJD (I think :idunno: ) .

3. Xarathos

Xarathos The Hellbound Heart

It is good, reminds me of Boris Vallejo's work. Who's the artist?

4. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

Not sure. B or TJD can probably come along give some info on where it came from.

5. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

It did come out really good and it is waaaaay betterer than the foldy dude. Lots o tinkering by b and yeahs and neighs by the eyetalian hobbit. Nice collaberation I says... Tho I did vote for something like this....

[​IMG]

6. Kaxter

Kaxter Tiny Member

Big thanks to Borinquen and TJD for getting this image all made up!

I also made the image clickable...that way you can click it to enter the forums, its like a brand new doorknob!

ps: dont ask B about doorknob...he had an um...bad experiance? He walked funny for days...

7. Vinosaur

Vinosaur newly recalibrated

I like the new front door. It was time for a change.

8. MeEatsPlaydoh

MeEatsPlaydoh GED candidate

cool change is good

9. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator