1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. admanthelabrat

admanthelabrat Average member

Oh Yeah... Incredibly Beautiful Artwork Indeed!

If you check out the Jeff's site(Scroll down almost to the bottom of this page), the whole Solar System Line is already Sold Out (If I had the knowledge and the cash, I would have bought them all as a set...including Pluto)!

2. admanthelabrat

admanthelabrat Average member

Wanna Sneak Peek?

Sneak Peek of the new Triton 2?

I always try to check out "The News" @ Custom Knives

3. DragonSS

DragonSS Little member

I've owned a number of Jeff's knives over the years. When it comes to custom autos, there is no one better.

Rich

4. Jeff Harkins

Jeff Harkins knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thank again guys for all your kind words.
    I haven't really cemented anything with regards to the Triton II except it will have a 4.35" blade and a new mechanism. Aside from that it will look just like the old Triton. I cant see much reason to mess with profile.:yuna:

I should have some pictures of the guts in the next few weeks.

For those who've asked about apprenticing and such, I just started a new topic. ...Thinking Jerry Rados and I will hold a spring workshop here in Montana.

Thanks,
    Jeff

5. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

I 2nd that motion...