1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Bullpup (RDB)

TheBadGuy Jul 6, 2017

1. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

I picked up a Keltec RDB recently because I love all bullpups and want to eventually own them all. It's a pretty good one at that. Fully adjustable gas system was easy to adjust to run nice and soft suppressed.

[​IMG]

2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Nice score. Though I don't own any, I've always been a fan of bullpups. Just make sense to me. One day.....

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Never like bullpup because of the trigger systems ,how most had a rod for the trigger to engage the round and thus increase the trigger pull ,,,,has this the same system or did they come up with a new trigger system that does not have the long rod in it say like the mossberg bullpup per say

4. TheBadGuy

Nope, same harsh trigger lol

begreen61 likes this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I hate lookers because it is a looker, that don't function properly

6. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

I always mess up a adjustable gas system. Guess the tradeoff for a shorter rifle is the trigger pull and it does "look" cool.

7. TheBadGuy

While I love me a good trigger like no other and put after market triggers in a lot of my rifles, I can handle the harsh trigger pull a bullpup offers. I guess you can say I am used to it or at the very least, it does not effect my accuracy for anything I would use a bullpup for.

The gas system on this one and my RFB are different than all my other piston driven guns. Most have 2-4 settings on piston that thats it. These two rifles offer the ability to fine tune gas to the point where you get perfect reliable operation and no extra unneeded gas. I was very surprised by the lack of gas in my face when shooting. I know I had to install an aftermarket gasket over left side ejection port or else my eyes would start to water. The lack of gas pushes this one up a ways on my favorites list. Not at the top for sure, but well worth its MSRP IMO.