1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New BUK variation

J. Neilson Mar 4, 2010

1. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

This Drop-point knife is a variation of my popular B.U.K (basic utility knife). This knife is slightly larger with a wider blade profile. The knife is 6 1/2" overall length with a 2 3/4" cutting edge. The knife is forged from 52100 high carbon steel with acid etched/forge marked flat, hand-rubbed bevels and etched again to bring out the hamon/quench line. The handle scales are stabilized Buffalo Horn with a stainless steel pin and lanyard liner. The knife comes with a tooled leather pouch sheath by Paul Long.

[​IMG]

http://www.mountainhollow.net/drop_point_knives.htm

2. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Sleek :jdsmokin:

3. Lrshot

Lrshot Patriotic Devil

Very nice !

4. ren52157

ren52157 Little member

This one is mine. I've been using it quite a bit since J.'s original post was made. Still a nice compact knife but the slight increase in size give this knife considerably more cutting power than the standard BUK I have. More like a BUK on steroids! Also, the 52100 steel holds an edge extremely well. Two thumbs up on this one.

Ren

5. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'm glad your liking her bud, her sister blade (in my back pocket) seems to be a very fine piece as well.
    Thanks again Ren,
    J.

6. KDOG

KDOG Huge member

As usual, J., your modesty radically understates the beauty of your work. Humility is your strong point, mister!!! Thanks for continuing to crank out these orgasmic pieces!!!