1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Bolt Gun

TheBadGuy Oct 28, 2016

1. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

I've been wanting a Ruger American Ranch in 300 BLK for awhile but never seemed to pull the trigger when I was gun shopping. I went to range a few weeks ago with friend who has one. After shooting his, it got bumped up and I finally got one this week. I took off the picatinny rail and used a DNS Reaper mount along with a Nikon P-300 scope.

[​IMG]

ronrod71 likes this.
  2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Congrats! One of my favorite calibers. Subsonics through a suppressor is like shooting a red ryder bb gun.

3. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Congrats on your new rifle....it`s a beauty !:thumbsup: :devilwag:

4. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Nice Job

I love Rugers and that's the first .300BLK I have seen in a bolt action.
    Looks like a great deer rifle for hunting with the kids.

5. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

Remington makes one, too. I would have gotten the Ruger, but the deal on the Remmy was too good to pass on.

With subsonics, I had the range master thinking that I was shooting a silenced .22. Great round.

Congrats, you'll love it.

6. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

I really like my RM7AAC 300BO, the MDT LSS stock is perfect but every now and then it puts on it's Winter Jacket and can for Coyote duty. IMG_0447.jpg

7. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

Nice, I just sent the MDT LSS chassis from my Rem 700 in .223 coyote gun to be color changed from FDE to black, and receiver is getting a custom barrel put on.

9. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

I'm thinking seriously of selling the rifle with both stocks and scope. Need to pay some bills!

10. ronrod71

ronrod71 Level: True Devil

Nice looking Rifle :thumbsup: