1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Balisong's on the way--Pic Heavy!!

thegoodedge Sep 11, 2017

1. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

:iagree: Fortunate enough to own more than one. All most excellent balisongs and a great guy as well.

thegoodedge and BennytheBlade like this.
  2. Chris_Himself

Chris_Himself Bay Area Devil Alliance

Terry has made my favorite knives I've ever owned. My descent into folder-land left me without balisongs for a long time, but I still have a Gargoyle in the pantry. The Gargoyles have been my favorite knives to look at and handle even though plenty of knives flip better, have nicer materials, or cost considerably more.

I just wanted to chime in and say that I own the weehawk and it functions perfectly, IKBS has it's own charm, and they're CHUNKY. They feel great in hand. If anybody is on the fence, I would say that of all the great makers we have now that I've seen start, Steve has the best start of them all thanks to his friends.

3. Frizzank

Frizzank Tiny Member

Those knives are sexy. I love what you've done!

thegoodedge likes this.
  4. Machaon

Machaon JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You are a true artist, truly perfect !

thegoodedge likes this.
  5. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

:clap:they look excellent, i want a bowie plz

thegoodedge likes this.
  6. thegoodedge

thegoodedge Pacific Edge Cutlery JDBA Official Member

Thanks you!! :pilsner:
    Bowie's are my favorite grind. And I actually enjoy grinding Bowie's :helix:

Ben. likes this.
  7. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

And here I thought you were just a Bali collector/seller . . . . :jdwink2:
    But obviously, "youz gots da skillz !!"

Keep up the good work, and as you know, don't let a "list" overwhelm you,
    regardless of how much money the Devils offer to throw at you.
    Keep a comfortable pace, and keep pumping out these awesome offerings as your time permits.
    Like someone above said, possibly the best initial offerings we've ever seen,
    partially due to your friends and resources, but also due to your innate talent.

Again, great job and KUDOS!

desmodus and thegoodedge like this.
  8. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

That is a true statement based on the Bowie that I am now holding. It is more beautiful in hand than the pictures show. :2_thumbs_up::2_thumbs_up: Remarkable work indeed Steve. Thank you.

thegoodedge likes this.
  9. Frankie9011

Frankie9011 Tiny Member

These are absolutely gorgeous, I'd love to own a bowie with a pocket clip one day.

If you have one for sale or start taking orders let me know :)