1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New avatar....

M.Olexey Mar 31, 2009

1. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Ron said we should change these things to keep things interesting out so I had to hunt down a new crazy movie guy to replace ol' Fender.....

Boagrius.....

[​IMG]

Sure...at first glance you just see the loser of the shortest on screen battle in recent hollywood history.....the quintessential two hit fight / one hitter quitter. But...to me....he is a perfect representation of this indisputable truth. No matter how bad you are or think you are, you just never know when you're gonna run across that guy that just doesn't realize he can't win. Poor old Boagrius no doubt woke up that morning expecting to kick any ass put in front of him that day, like he obviously had many times before. Right up to the very last second of his life, he likely thought he had already won the fight. Never doubting his ability to crush this little guy running up to him. Then....BAM! Within one split second he went from king of the hill to Mr. Dirt Nap.

R.I.P. :deviltard: At least for 99.9% of his life he got to be the baddest kid on the block.

mo

2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

3. jimmer_5

jimmer_5 Buckaroo

Ok, this thread sparked my curiosity, so I looked this guy up - I wanted to know how big he actually is - sometimes the movies make people look bigger than they are.

His name is Nathan Jones, he is 6' 11", and he weighs 350 pounds! I read that one time in a wresting match at a strongman competition, he refused to give in, and put his whole body into the match. The result? A spiral fracture of his humerus!! Seriously, who breaks their own arm in an arm wrestling match??

I guess I sound kind of ghey right now, but that's pretty amazing!

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

The old one was scarier! What is this guy from? I am retarded, I know. Thanks in advance

5. M.Olexey

No body is scarier than the old guy.

This one was a character in Troy for about 35 seconds in the beginning.

mo

6'11" 350llbs ....holy shit....

6. RoyalM

RoyalM Commando Devil Super Moderator Brigade Member

Here's the video of the arm break:

[youtube]hDrijM0H_Uc[/youtube]​

I can tell you if that was me that just broke a guys arm like that I'd be going mental. It must take a fair amount of restraint not to say something along the lines of "Now fuck off to the hospital with your little girly arms" while grinning like a nutter.

You want a hard man, you want Magnus. He's a purebred viking powerhouse. I think he retired from strongman this year but the word Legend applies to him for sure.

7. Patrick T

Patrick T knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

That's the kind of guy that even if you shot him it would just piss him off... :devilzeek

Patrick

8. JDG23

JDG23 Huge member

Pat, that's true but I think I would want to put a couple rounds in him first before getting close enough to use a blade. You know, kinda of even the playing field.

9. M.Olexey

That's just the kind of guy precision rifles were intended for.