1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. gr4ff_y

gr4ff_y Little member

I've been a lurker for a couple months now but finally decided to make an account. Looking to get into flipping and am looking at trying to find a BRS replicant or some equivalent so if anyone can recommend a balisong I'd greatly appreciate the help!

2. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Hello and welcome to JD :manganr:
    And it depends on how much you are willing to spend. The BRS Barebones and BM Morpho 51 are readily available from either BladeHQ or Knifecenter. Barebones for me is kinda heavy at 5.8 oz, while the Morpho 51 is super light at 3.3 oz. Those that are in the range of 4.1-5.0 are what I prefer and definitely cost a lot more like the replicant you mentioned. There are also the alpha beast, basilisk, spectre, arc angel, 42, etc. Which JD is amazing if you want to get your hands on those. It's a fucking slipper slope :unintroduced:
    At the end of the day, it's all preference.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  3. gr4ff_y

gr4ff_y Little member

So if you had to pick one out of that list what would you recommend and which model? $2-300ish is my range.

4. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

Intro, WTB is elsewhere.:devilwag:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2016
  5. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD!!:ross::devilwag::thumbsup:

Head over to the Balisong Section for all your bali needs

Be sure to read the FAQ thread and direct all your Bali related questions HERE

6. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

Thats not an intro:unintroduced:

7. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

We'll if you add a little bit, the standard replicant is in the 300-350 range and it is the best in that price range right now, all others are in in the $400+ unfortunately now that they are all out of production. I would go with replicant.
    ....said the the person who turned down a replicant and bought flyfather, Barebones and basilisk r within this month lol :unintroduced:
    Anywho, welcome to JD and like markandrex said, all the buying/selling is in a different thread. Hope you'll find what you are looking for.

8. gr4ff_y

gr4ff_y Little member

haha will do guys thanks! Reading around it seems that everyone is super helpful.

I'll add more to the intro, I'm a huge car guy and currently in the Navy (almost 5 years in now).

9. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Welcome aboard

10. group

group JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Good luck with rep search, you aren't gonna like the pricing..:devilzeek:devilwag::madaddy:

Otherwise, welcome!

11. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: :welcome2: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

12. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:cheers: :labella:

13. KaliKid

KaliKid Brigade Member Brigade Member

:welcome: Welcome to the best Forum on the planet! :welcome_01: