1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Acquisitions

Mike Grasso Nov 22, 2013

1. Samb

Samb Should be a custom title here

I say fuck em.

snache and droid like this.
  2. droid

droid This IS the droid you are looking for! Brigade Member

The Clintons offered gun companies a voluntary "deal" if they would abide by a list of demands they made on gun manufacturers.
    They hinted that the manufacturers would be immune from lawsuits as a result of misuse of their products and preferential treatment when it came to government purchases. Basically they tried to bribe the gun manufacturers to do what they couldn't pass laws to do. Fuck 'em!
    All but Smith and Wesson told them to pound sand.
    S&W was owned at the time by Thompkins LLC, a BRITISH holding company. THEY decided S&W would be the first on the Clinton's bandwagon.
    As it turned out, S&W was the ONLY manufacturer to get onboard with the Clinton deal. The Brits have no balls, so they buckled. Fuck them too!
    I haven't bought a new Smith and Wesson since then and I don't plan to.

Samb and snache like this.
  3. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Thinking about saving some $$$ and getting a volquartson upper for my Mark IV one day.