1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Acquisitions

Mike Grasso Nov 22, 2013

1. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

Nice twins! Is it me or is the trigger back further on the right hand one.

Rio likes this.
  2. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

yes the other is still cocked

snache likes this.
  3. Jdub81

Jdub81 Tiny Member

Rio, Carson, Balibuyer and 2 others like this.
  4. snache

Wow! A work of art. I like how it looks like they are both made by the same people. .45?

Jdub81 likes this.
  5. Jdub81

Jdub81 Tiny Member

Thanks for the kind words, I thought the same as well about them almost looking like a pair but just got lucky in that way. Your right it is an Agent 2 in a .45cal

Carson and snache like this.
  6. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

Smith and Wesson Model 64-5, 4", .38 Special

IMG_1539.jpg

7. upstateguy

upstateguy Little member

Up late one night, impulse buy.

1024 - .jpg

8. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Jdub81 likes this.
  9. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Finally I got an upper for my PWS lower .308 , Vseven upper lightweight.The knife is a Karambit Delta force.

Attached Files:

Huevos, Jdub81 and seandavid55 like this.
  10. Jdub81

Jdub81 Tiny Member

Thank you I appreciate it man

Rio likes this.
  11. upstateguy

upstateguy Little member

1024 - .jpg

begreen61 and Huevos like this.
  12. snache

Put this one in jail for 10 days, not easy find here. Has the Hillary Hole though. Hard to find theses let alone pre-lock, plus they want 30%-40% more. Easy to remove and buy a matching your finish plug. The only had a problem with the lock on the lightweight models. Luckily most people are buying Glocks/other plastic pistols not revolvers.

IMG_1364.jpg IMG_1366.jpg IMG_1365.jpg

13. Samb

Samb Should be a custom title here

What's the Hillary Hole, or am I better off not knowing. Hope it doesn't have hair around it.

snache likes this.
  14. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I didn't know there were plugs available for that. Not that I'm concerned, but is there any legal issues with doing that?

snache likes this.
  15. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

It's the internal lock on the newer S&W revolvers as evidenced by the hole above the cylinder realease.

Samb and snache like this.
  16. snache

"The Clinton administration couldn't get any more gun control after they lost the house, so the Reno justice department was going to assist organizations and local governments in suing gun manufacturers into bankruptcy. Smith & Wesson was specifically targeted and their "voluntary" agreements were done with a Justice Department gun to their heads."

Samb likes this.
  17. snache

Some paranoid people think so. They think that by disabling it you can get into trouble if you have to use the gun to defend yourself and the case comes to court. No historical evidence to support it or competent/trustworthy lawyer to back the assertion up. It is not a safety(you need a key to engage/disengage it), it is a storage device. Improper storage would be the bigger issue.There is so much BS about using a magnum or hollow point bullets or shooting PPC's getting you prison time. Now what you say to the LEO is a different matter.
    Yes there are plugs, I will probably get mine off Fleaby, the seller just offered me a 14% discount, still kinds pricey. It is a pretty remote possibility of it screwing up on this model, but it is still possible(plus I hate what it represents,worth it for me), it can be returned to stock quite easily if you want to.

seandavid55 likes this.