1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Acquisitions

Mike Grasso Nov 22, 2013

1. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

nvm.

2. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

Finally taking some time off due to the kung flu panic.
    I got to the range with my SIG Rattler. Funny how I had used the Gemtech 300BLK on a 10.5 inch AR and 16 inch Remington 700 with great results for a couple of years. All it took was 20 rounds from the 5.5 inch Rattler to split the can. I pulled out the literature from Gemtech. 7 inches is the minimum. Crap.

3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Picked up a new Hellcat. Put about 10 magazines through it today. It's a nice pistol. 20200430_100617_copy_768x1224.jpg

Put some new grips on this guy. As pretty as the original wood grips are, they are a tad small and not very grippy for me.

20200429_144408_copy_768x1224.jpg

begreen61 and BennytheBlade like this.
  4. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

I haven't had the chance to shoot either one yet but here's my new to me Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle and 6.5 Grendel AR; Bear Creek Armory side charging upper. The Vortex SPARC has been changed to a Sig Romeo 5.

[​IMG]

bali_n0ob and seandavid55 like this.
  5. snache

snache Average Member

WOW! Nice!!

6. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I just picked up a S&W 460 XVR 4” and S&W 629 Performance Center 2.6” 44 Magnum yesterday.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Instagram

Muzzleblast_MD

seandavid55 likes this.
  7. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

[​IMG]

Blalchawk357 and seandavid55 like this.
  8. Brock Samson

Brock Samson S4supply.com Knife Maker or Craftsman

Young man I know decided it was time to get his first something on a budget. Although he wanted to build a PCC with Glock mags it was still out of budget.

Going to give the $419 Extar EP9 a try this weekend.

(He does not know it yet, but i will eat this if its a POS and buy from him since its my suggestion.)

Glock mags (came with a magpul)
    Bolt hold open
    Side charger (non reciprocating)
    AR compatible lower parts
    1/2x28 w a Compensator included
    Raised pic rail *nice touch they thought about this
    4 lbs
    Brace included

Kind of unique buying these, but presumably its less costly. They do not sell to distributors, nor offer dealer pricing. They sell out quick, ship 2 weeks after the purchase (assuming they build at this point).

Destiny had a local dealer doing the footwork, stocking them for a modest mark up. Basically a little more than a transfer would be anyway.

If this runs as well as they say...I may have to get one.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Balibuyer likes this.
  9. Brock Samson

Brock Samson S4supply.com Knife Maker or Craftsman

Just a quick update on the above. It worked flawless.

we ran Magtech 115 ammo for about 350 rounds. Used Magpul and Glock mags. I gifted an older model Holosun and it was hitting decent tight groups at 25ft. Didn’t take it out further but happy with zero hiccups. Bolt hold open was a nice luxury I don’t even have on my more costly builds.

the trigger is decent for what it is but It does have a plastic hammer with metal insert. We will swap that out cause it looks like a weak point. Also the buffer retainer uses a plastic plate insert. You can see it flex with simple pressure from the buffer resting. Not sure if that will have longevity. I’ve had a AR buffer retainer bend forward in a Colt build.

The buffer is nicely made solid piece. Unsure what it’s made of but it’s heavier than an H2 and the spring is definitely not standard 556 thrown in it. Mag well has little ribs to keep it clean. Extended trigger guard, raised rails. It’s little details to me are noticeable. It’s a well done design. Seems to cut costs but you can upgrade. In the end it’s a functional firearm from the start.

Other than that preventive part replacing it seems like a huge bang for the buck.

10. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

Couple news acquisitions...

His and Hers knucks...

[​IMG]

And this Pena Rhino...

[​IMG]

Balibuyer and snache like this.
  11. snache

snache Average Member

Nice! Just watched the movie Lawless where Tom Hardy used some brass knuckles to good effect. That Pena is built like a tank.

Huevos and Balibuyer like this.
  12. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

I've never used a set of Brass Knuckles before but my wife wanted some so. I'm getting arthritic and making a proper fist is difficult but after practicing some with my set I think they'll work out nicely. You're right about the Pena, built like a tank and smooooth action. I am pretty impressed with it.

snache likes this.