1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Acquisitions

Mike Grasso Nov 22, 2013

1. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

AHH! Back when my hometown of Torrance was truly industrious! :jdwink2::manganr:

Gecko likes this.
  2. birdzman

birdzman Average member

Coonan Compact 357 Magnum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016
  3. birdzman

birdzman Average member

Duplicate post please delete

4. Apec

Apec The Sound of Darkness

The 5926 on the bottom had quite some rust underneath that rubber sleeve as well as spots on the frame. Almost considering not doing business with that gunbroker dealer any more, if it weren't for the fact that they have a great selection of former issue/milsurp handguns.

It can't be that difficult to give these guns a good wipedown of eezox/kroil before putting them in storage.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2016
    dymond47 likes this.
  5. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]2016-12-05_10-23-46 by Walter Klopek, on Flickr

New Victory. I really like the trigger on this one. It was pre-owned but hardly fired. I did take the new ruger with the push button take down for a test drive at the range as well. It is also a fine pistol but I just couldn't justify the $100+ premium in price it had over this jobber.

Sparc is about 1" left at 10 yrds with the zero from my AR so I'm gonna just leave it so I can hotswap it back and forth until I pickup a 1X6 scope for the rifle.

dymond47 likes this.
  6. Apec

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rio likes this.
  7. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Sig Sauer P229 Legion
    AR15 BLK Aero Upper on Spikes Honey Badger Lower. IMG_6562.jpg

IMG_6554.jpg

8. Apec

The Kimber Mimber Micro 9 at the top

[​IMG]

9. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

Picked this Uberti made Schofield Copy the other day. Chambered in .45 Colt with a 3-1/2" Barrel. Deep, dark blue, Martially marked stocks (Inspector marks and date 1877. Despite the short barrel, this is not a small, concealable gun!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gecko likes this.
  10. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Hey, "IWantThatKnife" . . . . I want that revolver! :bwah:

11. IWantThatKnife

Nostimos: Heh Heh Heh...wait till you see this one....

Swedish Army Model 1907 Pistol

FN began making John Browning's designed Model 1903 chambered in 9MM Browning Long (9x20). The Swedish Army, looking for a replacement for their (per their Officer Corps) weak revolvers so they procured the 1903. After a fashion (and WWI) the Swedes were licensed by FN to manufacture the gun, as their Model 1907 (first year they adopted the Browning). Husqvarna made them, and during WWII they were put into storage when Sweden adopted the Lahti 9mm. In the 1980s they were brought out of storage and placed into service when the Lahtis were started cracking when the Army began using +P ammo. Eventually they were replaced by the Glock 17 and 19.

The main difference (other then caliber) between the Swedish 1907 and the Colt 1908M is barrel length; the Huskie has a 5" barrel; also there is a slide stop on the right side of the gun.

When they were imported into the US many importers installed chamber inserts to change the caliber to .380 ACP. Barrels, chambered in 9MM Browning Long are available...

Pictures:

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"center","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/iwantthatknife.com\/Gallery\/albums\/German-Police-Pistols\/1907_holstered.jpg"}[/img2]

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"center","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/iwantthatknife.com\/Gallery\/albums\/German-Police-Pistols\/1907_disassembled_left.jpg"}[/img2]

It is an all matching gun; the last three digits of the serial number are on most of the bigger parts; including the insides of the stocks... [img2=JSON]{"data-align":"center","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/iwantthatknife.com\/Gallery\/albums\/German-Police-Pistols\/1907_right.jpg"}[/img2]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  12. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

one of my grail guns i got over the summer a 1953 M1 Garand its all period correct

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gecko, BowtownBlade and Berkley like this.
  13. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

i also got a new upper for one of the lowers i had laying around

[​IMG]

14. IWantThatKnife

[​IMG]

My newest, Colt M45A1

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  15. IWantThatKnife

[​IMG]

My newest - Colt's M45A1

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    Dutchtracker and BowtownBlade like this.
  16. Apec

I was interested in one of those, though I really dislike the rollmark on the left side of the gun. The stars are too much for me - would have preferred a plain "Colt M45A1 " or "M45A1"

17. sniiped

sniiped Average member

I have one of the "USMC" marked ones. It still has Colt and the stars, but for about the first year they put USMC on them and then the USMC asked them to stop.

18. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Way out of the norm for me. But damn it's handy for just throwing in a pocket.

[​IMG]

Berkley likes this.
  19. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I have acquired a good number of firearms through trades or the secondary market.

AR 15 pistols in 5.56 mm and 300 AAC (3)
    Tavor SAR
    Glock 17
    Glock 19 MOS with a Trijicon RMR
    S&W PC 629 7.5" Hunter 44 Mag with an Aimpoint H1
    S&W M&P 9 mm, full size

I have a purchase lined up to acquire a used Glock 34 MOS with a Vortex red dot.

I also have a desire to get the CZ 7.62 x 39 mm bolt action Carbine.

I'm about to trade a Tikka for a 454 Casull, Ruger Super Redhawk.

20. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

I had The Colt Custom Shop do a Ionbond finish in a gray like parkerized on mine, couldn't stand the tan.

[​IMG]

sniiped likes this.