1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

-- Never Deal with Bad A --

S Cameron Sep 15, 2011

1. S Cameron

S Cameron Average member

Sold my XM-18 to 'Bad A' couple months ago. He claimed that he never received my package. I tracked the package and found that it was hold in Germany for couple weeks due to his country is not link to the rest of the world post office. But at the end package was delivered and he received it.

Now, he claimed against PayPal and received full refund plus my XM-18. Trying to get my money back from him.

Becareful for those who he contacted and offered to buy stuff from you. He lives in Ukraine.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
  2. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

If you have Proof of Delivery/Confirmation you should be okay. Was the package signed for?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
  3. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

Did you ship to his PP verified address? I am confused because I don't see why the package would have gone through Germany...
    Thanks for the heads-up, BTW.

4. seven1niner

seven1niner Level: True Devil

S Cameron, any update on this. Did you get any resolution to this?

Hope you were able to work things out.

Thanks.

5. S Cameron

S Cameron Average member

The a$$hole got my XM-18 and PayPal is claiming for the refund. I have proof from my local post office that the a$$hole received the package.

The worst thing is PayPal refused to take my proof of shipping.
    :manganr:

6. siriusaudio

siriusaudio THE SERIOUS™

First off, YOu can type out "ASSHOLE." We're all big boys here.

Second, more details are needed. Something is not adding up here. what was the exact method of shipping used, and where do you live. Then, where exactly did you ship it, including name?

If you shipped it tracked, and have confirmation of receipt by buyer, then you should be good.

Please provide more info.

7. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

What's the proof of delivery - what format?

I've some experience with Paypal and proof of delivery and am happy to offer any assistance I can. I got them to unlock my acct after ten months, finally.

You will need to be persistent, reasoned, and have correspondence with the buyer, proof of payment, shipping and delivery, but it sounds like you have most of this.

Tell me about the proof of delivery and if you like, PM me and tell me about this there.

8. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

Like the two previous posters, I am a little confused:
    What do you mean exactly by "PayPal is claiming for the refund"? Did they rule against you and got the money out of your account?
    Also, you say PP did not accept your proof of shipping, which is normal because they need a proof of delivery. But then you mention that the post office told you the item had been delivered. Do you have a proof of delivery, and if so, did you forward it to PP?

9. S Cameron

S Cameron Average member

I shipped the knife via Registered Air Mail with tracking no. from Bangkok, Thailand. I also provided the asshole with tracking no. But his country post office does not link to the rest of the world.

No direct deliver to his country, the only route is go through Germany. The package was pending in Germany through customs process for more than a week.

At the end, the asshole claimed that he did not receive the good and filed a case against me. PayPal ruled toward him. I also asked PayPal to investigate several times. PayPal still rules against the asshole.

I just feed up with PayPal and this asshole buyer. I have done many deals here with out any problem at all.

Final words, be careful when selling and shipping to countries that have strange regulations. I usually ship international with DHL. In this case DHL does not provide service.
    :manganr:

10. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

I shipped a knife to the Ukraine last year with USPS Express Intl. and tracking worked fine all the way to the delivery address. In your previous posts you seem to have "forgotten" to mention that you were shipping from Thailand, not really a first world country, either...
    In your last post you say PP ruled against the buyer. I really cannot figure out this whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
  11. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Strange story, Mr Cameron.

Your IP puts you in San Ramon, CA.

I have sent "Bad A" a PM asking him to address this thread.

12. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Bad a = BAD BUYER

Buys and does not pay, Communication sucks

13. Parker

Stabby, please clarify - what is the JD username?

14. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Stabber and Parker like this.
  15. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Bad A

Thanks Glenn

It wasn't a deal here but Bad A (Kashirrrrrrr on evilbay) bought a knife. Told me monday twice for payment and never paid.I gave him 8 fucking notes to see WTF he wanted to do. I guess his phone broke.

So I was charged the buy it now fees, Listing fees spent, Then had to list it again

Bad a:devilfinger: Thanks for wasting my time

Clear now Mr Parker?:manganr:

16. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Roger that stabber:thumbsup: Bad a , is truly bad

17. Parker

Entirely, thanks Stabber.

And I owe you a couple pics it looks like.

18. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

I think this guy was the same one that got a PayPal Refund on an "undelivered" Hinderer a little while back.

Bottom Line:

Never deal with people that are in Countries where Delivery is Sketchy. Without Confirmation, you can bet on your Goods not "getting there".

If they really want it, they'll pay $100 in shipping/Insurance to have it sent.

19. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

I thought it was the XM guy as well but I cannot find that thread anymore...

20. S Cameron

S Cameron Average member

Same Bad Guy

The same guy riped off my XM. I posted here a while back.

LorenzoL likes this.