1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Graillist

Graillist Little Member

I don't think using NET pricing is allowed here. I'm not sure why since the buyer can still use G&S by adding a fee, but when I used net pricing the moderators even edited my post.

2. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

3. BladezForDayz

BladezForDayz Tiny Member

I changed it anyways, I don't want to violate any rules

BennytheBlade and bass_master like this.
  4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

its not against our rules per say but against paypals rules and can get you and the entity (aka the forum) facilitating the transaction in trouble. paypal doesnt like us already as a knife and gun website, so just include your fees w/ the price. we do not always enforce this stricty but if we see a trend w/ people doing it, we have to start hammering people.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this one truly is on paypal and not us.