1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with looseness

rock3r4life Dec 2, 2019

1. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

My BELOVED benchmade 51 has pivots that are a LITTLE loose, and its DRIVING ME CRAZY! I bought a torx set from harbor freight and the t10 does not seem to fit nicely in the pivot, idk what to do, HELP!

2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm pretty sure @crogers has a thread somewhere with the same title.

rock3r4life likes this.
  3. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

Well. I found a torx set that actually works. Took it apart and cleaned everything really nicely. Fastened it back together and made it a WEE bit too tight, just a bit, and due to the drying thread lock I'm just gonna keep it kewl till next time she needs a bit of cleanly love.