1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Need a little more help plz

FattyCakes Apr 21, 2005

1. FattyCakes

FattyCakes RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now i have a dvd burning program i have a dvd burner and black dvds. I got a copy of a movie a while ago but it was a cd-rw. I want to take that file and make it a dvd file so i can burn it to a blank dvd does anyone know how this is possible?

2. L33731

L33731 House Whore

Is the movie saved on your computer, if so what is the extension of the movie ??

Example:

.avi, .mpg, .iso, .cue, ect....

3. MeEatsPlaydoh

MeEatsPlaydoh GED candidate

i sent you a pm with some one that might be able to help.

4. FattyCakes

FattyCakes RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!

It is saved on my computer and it was downloaded, Its in .avi format

5. L33731

L33731 House Whore

This is fairly easy.. All you need is a program to burn the .avi file. I would suggest using Nero or DVD Santa, they are very easy to use.

Try checking out this site, it's a page were you can download the trial version of DVD santa and it tells you a little more about how easy it is.

http://www.audioutilities.com/avi-to-dvd/video-to-dvd.htm

6. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

Yes, I WAS going to add that to the other thread about DVD shrink :hitler:

7. L33731

L33731 House Whore

Don't make me spank you.. :whip: