1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Need a help with choosing a knife

B_churchill Dec 27, 2018

1. B_churchill

B_churchill Little Member

Hello
    I'm searching for a Damascus folder knife perfectly in all black (type of lock doesn't matter), and it would be nice if it could have the size around 7-9"
    TIA

2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Jason Lyons at
    blackmetal1181@gmail.com

https://jlyonshandmadeknives.weebly.com/previous-builds.html

He's your man . his knives are amazing and he will make whatever you like tell him I sent ya,, check out his flipper folder if you want black handles and Dammy Blade he will do it,and,,, ,,it flipps faster than a auto and feels great in the hand and pocket love mine here's his website good luck on your quest

g

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    BennytheBlade and crogers like this.
  3. B_churchill

B_churchill Little Member

Thanks!

begreen61 likes this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I also have one of Jason's flippers. Never failed me yet. I don't believe you'll be disappointed. Get in touch with him.

begreen61 likes this.