1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Nathan Dewey --- GREAT to deal with !!!

DaBird Jan 31, 2011

1. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

Great devil to deal with!! A+++ in my book!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jason

2. Mikey66

Mikey66 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nathan Dewey is GTG

I bought one of his knives and received it last week. It was very well-crafted and definitely worth the money.

3. ufokillerz

ufokillerz JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

bought a 2nd piece from mr dewey. perfect as usual =)

4. worthless

worthless worthless? Nah!

Just got a couple customs crafted for me. Nate did an excellent job, accomodated all of my requests and his communication and customer service were as good as it gets. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Just got a few from Nate. Good guy to deal with. Great communications and good knives.

Thanks!

6. goatlord666

goatlord666 Huge member

NATHAN DEWEY is the FLASH!

well not really but I got the Orange Griptilian today...man, that was the fastest handling time I've seen.

Thanks again Nate...as if this is really necessary...everyone knows you're Good To Go!

7. Bandog

Bandog Enormous member

Great Transaction

Just did a trade with Nathan Dewey. Went very smooth, no problems what so ever. Item just as described. Thanks! :thumbsup:

8. Jigsawed

Jigsawed There is no cow level JDBA Official Member

Smooth transaction, items arrived as pictured, shipping was fast. Great communication, answered all my questions. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with this devil again; this devil is good to go! :thumbsup:

9. Area965

Area965 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nathan is great to deal with. It was a great transaction, quick and done.

10. MikeyNice

MikeyNice Average member

Smooth transaction here as well. AAA+++

11. EreBus

EreBus Little member

transaction was great it was my first purchase on a forum and he helped with any questions i had. great guy great knife maker

12. subieman

subieman Little member

Positive

completed transaction left tracking # kept in contact with pm s . great guy to deal with. thanx nathan:thumbsup:

13. intron

intron Huge member

Just closed up a smooth deal with Nathan. ND is good to Go. Thanks man.:thumbsup:

14. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:plus_one: for Nate!

15. Foreman

Foreman JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

+1 for Nathandewey :thumbsup:

Bought a knife from him and it was as described and he shipped immediately. Couldn't have been easier.

16. Brad_Gilbert

Brad_Gilbert JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just Recieved my deviant back from Nathan, his customer service is great and he did an incredible job on it! For anyone who hasn't had an experience with him I'd highly recommend him. Great work, communication and service

17. williamisthe1

williamisthe1 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great Seller, Very Fast Shipping. Nathan is a pleasure to buy from.