1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Nathan Dewey Balisongs (NTD) idea thread

Nathan Dewey Mar 17, 2015

1. Nathan Dewey

Nathan Dewey That guy you know Knife Maker or Craftsman

Received the go-ahead for 4 more pieces, one of which will be shipped asap as I had extra materials to do a one-off. Materials ordered.
    The support means alot

2. Nathan Dewey

5.3 ounces. First knife of the year.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    Rounded handles

3. Nathan Dewey

2 more went up, one sold overnight. :thumbsup:

4. Nathan Dewey

something different
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    pocket clips now standard with this model

5. Nathan Dewey

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

New hole pattern for the Deviants, also it looks like I'll be switching from double tang pins to single pin/kicker set-up. For this batch I ground the spacers flush vertically so it's literally seamless and if it weren't for the pins you'd think it was all one piece. I'm sure you guys will take better pix to show what I'm talking about. Just boxed and shipped out.
    Also, I tried a new kind of satin finish on the flats. Think "cross-hatch", should hide scratches well.

6. Nathan Dewey

Just to be clear, there is NO ALUMINUM used for any of my current balisongs. I emailed my new contact so hopefully the details will be corrected.

7. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

I'd love to see a gremline with nickle or brass bolsters and jigged bone scales with a carbon lannys clip style stubbie blade.