1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

My wart is burntier than your wart.

TheMightyGoat Jul 6, 2007

1. Brian

Brian flstf99

That's more like it! :bwah: :goat:

2. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

I've never been drunk or high. With the possible exception of that time I drank a whole bottle of NyQuil. Not sure on that one.

3. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Well then ... it might be time to start :yesman: :bwah:

ded i's disclaimer: I don't get drunk or high either ... but I used to ... :kingkaxt: Now I only use drugs to be polite.

4. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

What a pussy. If he was really wanting to make a statement he would have used a 30-cal or better :bang:

5. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

buddy you are fucking insane:devilzeek , a wart is a virus, the body has to naturally fight it off... and if not then you freeze it, you don't cut it out... fucking nut bar, I applaud the balls to do that but you still nuts.

6. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Teeth are clenched reading that, let me tell you. I had a few of those on my feet. Strangely enough, I didn't try that, rather I let the doctor freeze them out. That hurt enough. This ... I shudder to think.

Great post though.

7. Fenlore

oddly enough when I had warts on my feet I just let them be and they went away on their own.

8. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

Nothing like the Home Surgery Channel....

9. TheMightyGoat

It's not from lack of opportunity that I've never been inebriated.

10. Fenlore

... so you just don't drink, sinstead you perform surgery on yourself... I th ink it's time to see a shrink.

11. TheMightyGoat

I don't perform surgery on myself instead of drinking. I perform surgery on myself and I don't drink. Separate behaviors. Why is it so unusual that someone might not want to alter the function of his brain?

12. Fenlore

Oh I have nothing against people who dont' drink, I'm just being a bit of a jerk is all... that aside I perform the occasional bit of surgery on myself... I just find it odd that you perform that level of surgery on yourself.

13. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

I got drunk and pierced my nipples with an IV catheter .....

14. Once and Always

Once and Always Huge member

Well another obvious photochop job.:jdwink2:

15. Badger

Badger Huge member

Good job digging that bugger out. That last picture looks nasty, better disinfect that.

16. EmeraldDog

EmeraldDog E.D. does not necessarily mean erectile dysfunctio

Why not just try nitro Goat? You made one fuckin mess there. Sure self-maintentance is fun, but I'd rather rip my pit hair out with my teeth than burn wart holes in my feet. I think you just have a bloodlust. Eh, either way. Nice pics.

17. Redsnake

Redsnake Huge member

Well I'd just go see a Dermatologist and get that sucker froze or burned off... simple as a $30 co-pay. About the only time insurance is worth a damn!!!

Show us some progress pictures...

WOW... there's no way I'd be able to do that. Do you have any feeling/sensitivity in your feet at all????

18. corwin99

corwin99 Enormous member

Holy freakin hell! I almost forgot how great :jdvomit: TMG's picture posts were.. but this is one of his best... my god I feel my sushi i had for lunch comin up...

19. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

:bumpity:

20. I wonder about Goat.....I miss his vivid explanations of self mutilation.