1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

My son Tim!

Kelper Nov 25, 2017

1. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Beautiful work. There must be some craftsmanship in the family. You can take credit for that.

Thanos74 and Kelper like this.
  2. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Beautiful work and it's hard to believe those type of kitchens are made in the UK. Granted, last time I was there was late 2000. Still their idea of a fridge came up to my waist :bwah:

Nice to see someone making custom when the easy low cost route would usually get the order. He looks like he has a nice niche market!

:thumbsup:

3. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Lol, I remember those fridges. Hotel ones are just as small it seems. America has bigger kitchen stuff than UK that I do know. There's a couple of Bespoke Furniture makers over there we worked for. Apprenticeships were gone so it was take your school leaving child into the Self Employed market. Tim was smart enough to go to college and pay to take up the trade. There's a good marketplace for custom work. The company has a base in America that he learnt a lot from. If he came over to work I would go and make his tea and bacon sandwiches. Haven't seen him in 12 years.

4. Kelper

Love this creation from Tim. He has done quite a few since I last posted. Think this is great for a smaller room. FB_IMG_1526431525545.jpg

Thanos74, desmodus, crogers and 4 others like this.
  5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I'm jealous of all the book space.

Very fine work.

6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

as a builder /craftman and maintenance ,, his work is outstanding,,,Hat's off Tim

g with Respect

Kelper, seandavid55 and Thanos74 like this.
  7. hamburger

hamburger knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

i would like to have some of that wood work panel type stuff on my front stair case and back stair case but the money it would take .... could buy a new car for that amount of money

Kelper likes this.
  8. Kelper

Thank you Gary. I am so proud of Tim. The customer left a wonderful review. He is so busy I don't get much time to chat with him. But, he has a family that's more important than his mum. I want my kids to continually improve..and provide and teach my grandkids to reach their potential . I feel that I have brought mine up well.
    @hamburger , I have no idea of the cost but the customer was very happy.

begreen61 and seandavid55 like this.
  9. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

some nice looking work!

Kelper likes this.