1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

My newest addition!

duke10990 Feb 9, 2015

1. MostHaggard

MostHaggard JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Really love the handles on the top two. :devilzeek The grinds on all of these are perfect Sam. Well done! I'll take the handles from the top one with that badass bowie from the last picture! :jdwink2::devilcorn:

2. kizuf

kizuf czechee ďábel JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Awsome thread. Congrats to that sick bali.:thumbsup:

3. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Completely out of fucks to give Brigade Member

Very Nice Bali(s)...throughout this thread...

I do do have a question for Sam though...

When you add a pocket clip why does it always seem to be on the wrong side...or are there a lot more lefties out there than I imagined...(or maybe I'm missing something obvious...)

4. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

The kevlar is nice, but, more pics of the whole blade please. :manager:

Looks like a fine wee hawk.

5. Sam Eddleman

Sam Eddleman knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hi Raoul, Clip placing is personal pref. I can put it anywhere. Bite handle is my fave spot, so I usually go with that.

6. Area965

Area965 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Love your balis in general, especially the grind. I really like ones you made with tang pins much more.

You asked what was wrong with the handles. Here is my take on it.

I noticed that the ones with zen pins, the handles placement in the blade tang (at the pivots) tend to be a little more apart (than traditionally the norm). This could be just the design, but this a turn off for me personally.

This is just personal preference, but I think it would more pleasing to the eyes if they were placed a little closer together like ones you made with tang pins.

Please don't take offense. This is just my preference/opinion.

7. Ranx

Ranx Average member

And I have to agree, this is the only thing which bug me in your design.
    Your grinds are more than awesome, you feature some sort of rarely seen material for you handles, but the space betweens them is too large for my taste.

8. Sam Eddleman

Sam Eddleman knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I appreciate all the love! thanks!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
  9. Mack22

Mack22 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

ROFL, too fuckin' funny DDR.

EDIT: I meant Will Moon.

10. hAtty 42

hAtty 42 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Sam makes some awesome looking balis! That weehawk in the first post is a beauty! I definitely need to get one of his balis!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  11. Dead Rat

Dead Rat Huge member

That's a cool knife