1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

My New Flipper "INCURSION"

Steven Kelly Mar 21, 2012

1. Steven Kelly

Steven Kelly knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

This is my new Flipper pattern. I am thinking about calling it "INCURSION" but have not actually settled on the name yet.
    This is a smaller sized EDC that I have been working on for quite a while now.
    The frame is made from .125 titanium with a carved and textured mid section. It has ti standoffs and ti pocket clip. The blade is flat ground and hand rubbed .165 CPM S35VN.
    OAL open is 6 5/8",Closed length is 3 5/8", with a Blade length of 2 7/8".

This one is available , and I should have a couple more of these available at Blade..

Thanks for looking and PLEASE let me know what you think!!

2. jimw451

jimw451 Huge member

That is some really great work. Loving the handle and clip detail!