1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

My hair smells like BBQ & Gun Smoke!

Bunny_Go_BANG Apr 13, 2014

1. kayakjax

kayakjax Deep & Wide Brigade Member

Cool pictures!

Thanks for sharing!

I understand that it's something that MUST be seen, at least once. My schedule conflicted last weekend, but maybe next time....

I'm pretty sure wynter was there. This is another good example of why you should buy (and wear( Jerzee Devil swag at every possible opportunity.

2. clockwork477

clockwork477 Huge member

I got hung up this year but def going next year. I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning!

Great Pics! :thumbsup:

3. Scout

Scout Huge member

Great pics.
    That being said, stop tormenting me! Ive wanted to go to Knobs Creek for years!
    Fifth pic down; is that a Sokolov Mount for a Maxim MG?
    Looks great with the wheel of the cart and a pile of 7.62x54mmR (?)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014