1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

My Dad, The Main Devil

Justus Sep 21, 2021

1. fastr19

fastr19 Brigade Member Brigade Member

I am very sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathies.

2. PlntDr

PlntDr Level: True Devil

My deepest condolence is with his family. Huge loss, pillar of the knife community

3. DocSavage

DocSavage Little member

Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. He will be missed.

Doc

4. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

I still have problems accepting this. It doesn't feel real. It feels weird.

RIP Ronlad.

:cry:

5. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I feel the same way brother.

ded i, SOCALSURF, begreen61 and 6 others like this.
  6. OTF-MAN

OTF-MAN Tiny Member

Great member of our community. Condolences.

ded i, SOCALSURF, begreen61 and 6 others like this.
  7. David Ault

David Ault Tiny Member

I just joined to say "respect". There's nothing sadder than the loss of a loved-one. My condolences. I'm bladecollectorr on aapk and bladeforums. The link on bladeforums is what led me here. I hope I fit in down the road.

Kelper, ded i, tubtar and 8 others like this.
  8. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

You'll fit in just fine my friend. Devilz love pics .. we're funny like that. Show us your steel. You clearly already know the forum thing!

Ray

Kelper, ded i, tubtar and 6 others like this.
  9. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

My God... so sorry. I just saw this.. I'm a little in shock.
    Payers sent.

10. Les Robertson

Les Robertson Guru of Steel Knife Maker or Craftsman

Justus, please accept my deepest condolences. I always enjoyed every minute I spent with your Dad. Great guy, great sense of humor and always there if you needed something.

11. Justus

Justus The Prince Administrator Moderator JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Thanks for making me cry dick. LOL

12. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

I don't know Justus, you looked kinda cool in a pink hoodie! Being a dick is how I roll! Lol! Every word is true though. Don't forget that.

Kelper, ded i, tubtar and 3 others like this.
  13. blaPsplaT

blaPsplaT JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I'm glad I snuck in just enough time to see him make a few posts in response to everyone badgering about jd gear. I'm very grateful for his legacy in this site. Sounds like his legacy extends far beyond this. I'm so sorry for the loss experienced by everyone who knew him well especially the family but what a cool thing to be able to watch his amazing contribution play out here as time rolls on. Long live the mighty jd!

Kelper, ded i, tubtar and 5 others like this.
  14. knifepuppet

knifepuppet Brigade Member Brigade Member

Ron, my friend, I wish YOU R.I.P.…
    Just a moment ago I tried to send you a funny message for long time no saying hello~~~
    I just could not believe this shit would ever happen to you.
    Farewell, Ron the boss, a true leader of these communities, a gentleman with heart beyond the diamond.
    Rest In Peace, Ron, my friend.

Kelper, ded i, tubtar and 2 others like this.
  15. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

RIP Ron, hard to believe you are gone.

Kelper, ded i, tubtar and 2 others like this.
  16. Doc Pringles

Doc Pringles The Devilz Doctor Brigade Member

Peace & Love to you Ron. You were so nice to me. You will not be forgotten. I will never forget you.

Kelper, ded i, tubtar and 5 others like this.
  17. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

Saddens me the hear that Ron is no longer amongst the living. Ron welcomed me with open arms back in 2006. Knife forums banned my original screen name PissinRazors, I came up with ilovekittens to be more family friendly (I don’t even like cats). Ron always got a kick out of that and said PissinRazors would always be welcome at the JD. Back then I saw the JD as the Wild West of knife forums anything goes and everyone’s Avatar was tits and ass, I fit right in. I did get to meet Ron finally at one of the JD grind-ins. Being the same age we had a lot in common other than just knives, only other dude I knew that liked Gruntruck. Ron reached out to me awhile back about Making him some new JD glasses. I did make them last year finally (you are welcome to them Justus, just shoot me a PM with your address)
    [​IMG]
    Condolences to all Ron’s family and friends, may he Rest In Peace. I’m still in disbelief and shock he is gone.

Kelper, ded i, tubtar and 6 others like this.
  18. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Much respect and RIP Ron.

Dude, those glasses are sick!!!
    How long does it take to make a pair like that>?
    What kind of equipment do you use? Glasswork has always fascinated me!

Blade forums!?! They didn't ban you because of the name did they? I think they removed their balisong forum as well if I am not mistaken....
    Haven't been there in years.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
    Kelper, ded i and tubtar like this.
  19. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

Those are really cool and seems like they could be a great fundraiser for the JD.

20. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I totally agree!!! I would most assuredly purchase a set! Can you imagine how cool that would be?