1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

My Dad, The Main Devil

Justus Sep 21, 2021

1. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

So sad. Legends never die and Ron will be more than missed. Such a generous person. He’s touched the live of so many people and he will
    Live on within us. Condolences Justus to you and your whole family.

2. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

I am so sorry for you loss. Ron, and what he created here has effected us all. I do not know how to measure this loss. If you need anything, I think you will find support here.

3. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

Ron is a legend. Rest in peace.

4. kd0g

kd0g JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

A HUGE loss to the community. My thoughts are with your family.

5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Truly terrible news. I met him at a Grind-In and hoped to meet him again. That's my loss.

He's gone now, and that's ALL our loss, but especially his family.

My deepest condolences. Travel well Ron.

corjzg, Kelper, apdallaround and 11 others like this.
  6. Felipe R Garcia

Felipe R Garcia Little Member

So sorry for your loss.

7. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

Justus - sorry for you and your family's loss; your Dad was a man of Legendary Proportions. He will be sadly missed by all including his extended JD family.

Here's a photo of him and "Kalooch" hamming it up for the camera, at the first ever Jerzee Devil/Bark River Grind-in:

[​IMG]

And here's the group photo; with your dad in the middle of the picture...

[​IMG]

Ron - thanks for all you did for Jerzeedevil.com, thanks for being exactly who you were...

8. SteezySubie

SteezySubie Little Member

I'm sorry for your loss and Ron will be missed. havent been on here long but he has created a great lacy with in this community.

9. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Dear GOD may you accept our brother Ron into your Heavenly Kingdom and find eternal peace and joy through your grace.

To Ron's family, I am so sorry for your loss. He was a great man and always treated me with kindness and respect. Even when I was a new poster making mistakes way back in the day. He taught me a lot about how to conduct myself with honesty and honor within the knife community.

Our last few PMs were me hounding him for new JD shirts which I may have been doing for years. That son of a gun was always leading me on...."I think I have one in my garage. Give me a while to look".

He will be dearly missed but not forgotten.

RIP Ron. Happy trails to you.

Jason

10. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

Sending love, thoughts, and prayers to you and the family. May our memories of Ron be a blessing and comfort. The next time I plant a tree, it will be in memory of Ron.

11. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Justus your tears are our tears, love him or hate him Ron was always there , helping people, getting people together, making deals for others, trying to get the community together, pm peter to hook up with Joe, gtg’s , knifeshows, sending gear with little extras, running raffles….. countless of things that we should all be thank full for all the stuff he did behind the scenes… fuck I can’t write on …

12. puertorociii

puertorociii Little member

We met 25 years ago at the shop and he's been the same good friend since day 1...Gave me my custom knife and took me to my first knife show so I can meet a few of you as well. Glad god made sure we met because when I get up there I have a brother waiting to talk knives. See you on the other side, Ron, I'll still save you a seat at the Pizza spot in Hillside... We WILL Miss you, brother!

May God bless you and your family and comfort you during this difficult time. Lord Open the gates you have a good one on the way!

13. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Just fuck !!! :tubtar::tubtar::tubtar::tubtar::tubtar::tubtar::tubtar::tubtar::tubtar::tubtar:

14. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

I am at a loss for words. This world won't be the same without you Ron.

Kelper, apdallaround, RoyalM and 10 others like this.
  15. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

I am so sorry. What we do in life echoes in eternity. He is a presence that will be heard for his actions. Peace to you and your family.
    Peace to us all in this moment of loss. We are all better for knowing him.:JerzeeDevil2:

16. Spuf

Spuf Tiny Member

Just heard, and it is a great loss. Ronlad was one of the best. RIP Bother.

17. Les George

Les George George Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

Very sorry for your loss.

Rest easy Ron

18. Baliman987

Baliman987 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

My condolences and prayers to your family. He impacted so many people and brought an entire community together. Forever thankful, never forgotten.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  19. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

So sorry for your loss. I’ve been checking in here 2X a day and was hoping Ron was on the mend.

RIP Ron. You did a lot for our community and will be missed.

20. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

No matter how long it had been since we'd talked, we picked up again like it was just moments before. One time when we were on the phone we talked about the shoe stuff and he was so proud of you and told me how much he loved you. Here's an early pic of you and Ron and a group of us. He will always be in your heart. When you love someone they stay alive inside you.

Jtimonium.jpg