1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

My Dad, The Main Devil

Justus Sep 21, 2021

1. Ninjaz7

Ninjaz7 Huge member

What the FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost my brother to a fucking red light runner on a home depot app....Lost my son to complications of this shit...Lost my best friend 3 weeks ago to blood clot due to complications of this shit...FUCK...I'm pissed and sick of this shit...I wanna get in the ring with Mike Tyson and beat the shit out of him.
    RON WAS THE FIBER THAT STICKS TO EVERY WORD SAID HERE....the words "Dick Punch" has lost it luster...Fuck it for now.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    tubtar and snache like this.
  2. Ninjaz7

Ninjaz7 Huge member

I went off on a rant and had to delete it ...it got to deep to quick, but I'm pissed...your dad was the coolest mofo and I got high just having conversations with him as many many of us did,his fiber is in every word we say here...the word cockpunch has lost all its luster.
    Your dads flavor will never be matched, you knew who the king was. As always brother smoke and awe...doing a never ending wheel stand for you dude

3. Ninjaz7

Ninjaz7 Huge member

Delete my ass ...the net looses nothing ever

tubtar, spookyse7en and snache like this.
  4. HotrodKelley

HotrodKelley Brigade Member Brigade Member

I’m just now seeing this. I am so very sorry. God Bless you Ron and your family.

5. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

I understand just saw my father in similar circumstances he is way older though. I had thought I was emotionally dead but seeing my father like that proved me wrong. My heart goes out to you.