1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

My blue pickup

Carson Mar 15, 2013

1. Carson

Carson Rust Wizard Brigade Member

A coworker and myself have been talking about taking pictures of our pickups for a while now and it was a gorgeous day today. When we got off work, we both went and washed up our trucks and then got them dusty again going out to find a nice spot to take pictures.

Thanks for looking :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cornnutt

cornnutt Knife Junkie Brigade Member

I want my truck back...:pissedevil: Great pics...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
  3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

No JD shirt???.....And it's a Ford? :faint:

4. Carson

No JD sticker yet either, but that will change shortly.

And hell yeah it's a Ford; that's what real men drive around here. :bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
  5. AILL

AILL Enormous member

great vehicles!

what a shame this type of cars is not common in Europe at all.

Love them.

Andreas

6. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Excellent shots and nice trucks!

I particularly like that FORD grill and that skid plate package

must have set you back a few,i presume...

:thumbsup:

7. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Nice truck! Good to see it in its natural habitat too!

8. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Great photos of your blue pickup but do you realize how many custom knives you could have bought??? :jdwink2:

9. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

nice wheels :thumbsup:

10. captainblowhole

captainblowhole Captain Coconut

Ive been looking into getting a pickup myself. Ive been thinking of a Tacoma, this looks cool too though. Honestly, do Fords last as long as Toyotas? I have been driving Toyota cars for 20 years and have always been happy with their longevity. I sold my first Camry with 450,000 miles on it and it still ran great.

Climber likes this.
  11. b-mac

b-mac Mac Daddy Devil

I hope you run the shit out of that raptor! If I win the powerball.........

12. Carson

captainblowhole,

sorry to get back to you weeks later.. this model has only been around since 2010 and they're meant to be desert/pre-runner racer types to go over choppy terrain at 100mph.

Toyotas tend to run forever and really aren't meant for that kind of abuse... if you plan to drive the piss out of it, get something like I have, but just as a cruiser and every day driver, get the Toyota.

From the factory, the Raptor is 7' wide and has DOT-mandated marker lights. It's 7" wider than a standard half-ton truck and doesn't fit as well in city parking places, plus it's 6'8 tall and if you don't swap to a lower profile radio antenna, it will hit on all sorts of things as you drive under. It only comes with a 6.2L engine and it gets around 14mpg if you drive it right.. maybe up to 16.5 on the highway. I can't imagine a Tacoma being that low.

I love it, but I'm out in the country and have terrain locally where I can really push the truck's limits (and do :yuna:) so it's worthwhile for me. If you don't, just get a Tacoma and dress it how you like it.

13. captainblowhole

captainblowhole Captain Coconut

Thanks for getting back to me! I like how it looks, and I will likely get either the Tacoma or even a Nissan Frontier. My friend has the Hondo Ridgeline and he may sell it to me, and I know he maintains it well and uses synthetic oil like I do. I like how Ford has been virtually the only US auto maker to stand on its own.

14. Shike

Shike knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Swaeettt looking truck!:thumbsup:

15. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:ross:

When ya put that JD sticker on make sure you take a pic and add it to this thread! :jdwink2: that will keep Ron happy :yesman: ..and it's alot better than hearing him whine! :bwah:

Best of luck with your Truck!! :manganr: