1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

My 29 knives.

Mattyb Oct 9, 2016

1. Mattyb

Mattyb Little member

2. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

3. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nice knives:thumbsup:)

4. metlman

metlman JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

especially like the dagger! Hope Maryland is Bali friendly.

5. Billy_Goat

Billy_Goat JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

?.. I only see 2 knives..:unintroduced:

6. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Every Maryland idiot thinks they are illegal, but they aren't. It's kind of a secret balis are legal. (I'm a Maryland resident)

7. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Chris sure does make some fine knives. That a good start though.

8. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Here's my first one, and hopefully the start of a collection featuring Chris' ethnic Filipino blade profiles. This one's a 5" Upswept Pira Balisong with an ATS-34 Blade, 303 Stainless Steel Handles and Jade G10 Inserts:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2016
  9. ninjastar

ninjastar Little member JDBA Official Member

They are just considered folding knives in Maryland :-)

10. Mattyb

Mattyb Little member

I think they are considered a gravity knife which puts them on the illegal to carry list. And Chris does make some fine knives. I only have one complaint about them. The latch on both beat up the latch gate while flipping. Eventually the latch will peen in certain areas and then start to become stuck in the latch gate unintentionally. I've had to gently file them from time to time to keep everything flowing nicely.

11. VashHash

I wedged a piece of laminate plastic between the latch and the handle to put tension on it. Works great to keep the latch out of the way and it's barely visible. The latch still works like normal. I'll see if i can get a pic when I get home.

12. VashHash

The latch is beat up but i bought this used. I sanded everything down and then put the plastic in
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]