1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

my 1 day employment....

24thMED May 1, 2009

1. 24thMED

24thMED Down For Life

My 1 day employment
    So after landing my new job as a WalMart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day...... About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?' The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?' So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at WalMart.'

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

jimmydred and ster91b like this.
  2. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

I love it when someone tells somebody to pack sand. Good one

3. ster91b

ster91b Paloozster! Brigade Member

nice :cheesydevil:

on the list of stuff I wish I could say to people

4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I'm lovin' it! :cheesydevil:

5. Semper708

Semper708 I know more about nothing than you ever will My Ass is on Probation

:lmao:

6. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

Thats HILARIOUS!!

I have to "bite my tongue" every day with some of the shagwits & mip-mops who come into my store & speak to me like a piece of crap.
    Ive gotten better at just standing there & grinning.

Though I must admit that most of our part-time staff say that I seem to have the knack of making "Yes Sir" sound like "Fuck off & die, turdlet!":devil1:

7. jimmydred

jimmydred Duraznos Pesado

Man, if you ever did say that shit to some freaky bitch...WOW!
    That would probably make anyone in earshot fall down laughing

Good One Mister!

8. Cadi Con Carne

Cadi Con Carne Kwitcherbitchin' Lady Devil

If I saw anyone say that to a twatwaffle when I was around, I would have a hand to shake and a beer to buy. Oh, and I'd be cursing that I didn't get it on video.

Some people are just vaginal discharge, made flesh...but the poor employees that serve them can't ever say so. That shit ain't right.

9. bohica1998

bohica1998 Huge member

AH! Then you are doing it right!:devil1:

10. maui4lowry

maui4lowry Zombie Eradicator Extraordinaire

my gf just texted me this yesterday I laughed my ass off

11. SSandshark1050

SSandshark1050 Devil @ heart

I have a REAL one....

I was at walmart one year for that damn god forsaken "day after Thanksgiving sale", it was 5 am, i'm in line with my daughters mom and pissed off that I have to be there.

They start calling up people in the crowd who are disabled to the front. One lady, perfectly good health, walks to the front and claims she was "pregnant" and that was her handicap!

to which I replied at the top of my lungs:

"UGLY'S NOT A HANDICAP!"

Needless to say, that earned me a few "high fives" :cheesydevil: