1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

MRI Results

TKC Apr 7, 2006

1. bhamster06

bhamster06 1,000th member

I hope you find some relief soon. Prayers sent. Ian

2. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Geeze, Suz... hate to see you in such pain! I'm kickin' Clyde's and my prayers on up to a higher authority! "Dear Mrs. God... Clyde and I aren't asking for ourselves but could you please give some comfort to our friend Suz. She has endured headaches, spells of dizziness, queasiness and overall pain for quite awhile. She's trying her best but it is becoming quite a load to carry. Thanking you beforehand for any assistance you can offer. Thank you for your time. Amen."

3. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

THANK YOU! Clydetz, I owe YOU a great big hug. You guys are all the best!! Heck, I am sending each and everyone of you a hug.

4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Suz... you better spell my name correctly if you want me to hug you back! :roflmao:

5. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

I'm really sad you are feeling so badly, Suzanne. It stinks. I know how badly it stinks. -May the goddess gently brush your forehead with healing - I'll light a candle and send prayers for your wellbeing.

6. TKC

Cydetz, I fix my spellling boo-boo, with humble apologies. Deadey Dick, thanks!! My head is worse today.This is getting harder and harder!!

7. Raoul

Raoul Commodore Postwhore

Thinkin' of you,TKC!
    I hope things will turn out allright soon!:yesman:
    Take care,girlfriend.:thumbsup:

8. TKC

Thanks Raoul!!

9. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

Hope they get this figured out for you soon. Feel better sister, good vibes and prayers headed your way.

10. TKC

Thanks!! I appreciate your support, prayers and concern!! It DOES mean alot to me.

11. bhamster06

bhamster06 1,000th member

I hope you get better each day & we can all look back on this as just a bump in the road. Hippy hay.

12. TKC

Wahoooooo!!

I had my spinal tap today (7/24/06), and it made my headache go away!!! Wahoooooo!! I called my doctor whilst I was still at the hospital to tell him. He said to call him tomorrow. I told him that I had JUST had my spinal tap. They are doing all kinds of tests on my CSF too. I just wanted to share with you that I FINALLY have some relief!! SWWEEEEEEEEET RELIEF!!

13. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

Thank Goodness!!!!! I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better!!!!!!!

14. BoerBoelGuy

BoerBoelGuy The Devil's Dogpound

NOW THAT is good news!!!!!!!!!!!!

LD

15. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Excellent news! Now you can start a band ...!

16. Brian

Brian flstf99

KC, that is great news! Glad to hear things are looking up. Keep us informed.

17. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Or a docu-drama? "This is TheKnifeCollector"?

18. TKC

Naw, no docu-drama thingamajigs!! I am just happy to finally have some relief!! i have had a headache for 6 months!! Along with double vision,ringing in the ears, etc. Oh hey, how 'bout I name a band Spinal Tap?? Oh wait, that HAS been done before!! Hehehehehehehe

Fenlore, rudechuck and cilipepa like this.
  19. cilipepa

cilipepa Huge member

yes! yesyesyesyesyes!

amazing! how does a spinal tap stop a headache?
    must have been some UGLY little demon
    stuck inside your nervous system !!!​
    :firedevil *** this is very good news *** :firedevil

celebrate! celebrate!
    (what new knife are you going to buy?)
    :wes:

20. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Good for you!!