1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Mr LaBella!!!

FireMonkey May 14, 2007

1. bigmark408

bigmark408 BANNED Fucktard

Yah...Ron Rawks ...he taught me everything i need ta know about the internet and how to post on forums and alot of times he tells me what to post:bwah:

2. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

does he also dress you, and dare I say, play doctor with you?

3. bigmark408

Felly your so silly:jdwink2: good to here from you my friend.

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Mr. LaBella says hello! :superd::firedevil :gzb: :signhere: :wes:

5. FireMonkey

FireMonkey throws poop Lady Devil

The Monkey sends her :heart:

6. bigmark408

I gotta tear in my mutha fuckin beer...i think im startin ta sea the LUV.

7. zzjake

zzjake repost police

THEN WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU ARE HAVING A NIGHTMARE!!

8. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Beer..good idea........... :cheers:

9. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

I just want to take the time to thank mr. La Bella for this site and his help with resetting my password is well was able to use my new browser. If it wasn't for him honestly bc I couldn't even contact any mods bc of the browser display so I went to the Contact us and that was the only one that would go through and I guess it went to the top dog. Like I was saying if it it wasn't for him I would have not been able to make this deal woryba fellow devil. Just a simple thank you.

10. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Is there any reason on Gods green earth you used this thread to Thank Ron? I'd love to hear a plausible explanation.

11. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Too many threads andI should have just pmd him instead . Title came to mind and read the first comment only and said it fits in.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    BennytheBlade likes this.