1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Most devastating knife loss

Mr.LaBella Oct 27, 2009

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I mean, everyone has lost a Sebenza...right? RIGHT?

Spill em, the tears and the stories :emo:

2. Blastmaster1972

Blastmaster1972 Koele Duivel

Ehhhmmm... no?

Never lost a knife.

But I absolutely positively wanted this one:

[​IMG]

And it was already sold by the time I saw it. So I guess yes, my most devastating knife loss was a Sebenza... :ssad:

Kind regards,

Jos

3. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

Paging Dylan.

4. b-mac

b-mac Mac Daddy Devil

strider sng fell out of my pocket in the middle of the woods in northern maine, while deer hunting. i even went back to the scene of the crime, but to no avail. i was sitting on the ground by a blown-down tree. it's got to be in the mud there somewhere. i'm fairly confident that no human will ever see that one again...

5. spaceinvader

spaceinvader 914 dirtbag

never lost a Sebenza but i did sell one... worst mistake of my knife life :disbelief:

6. Mr. Andersson

Mr. Andersson Svensk DJÄVUL

2005 lost a William Henry given to me by JJS.....

Value: you bet...

7. Chris Daigle

Chris Daigle Half fast

Never really lost one, but one time I was in northern Maine. I came across a downed tree and spotted something. Pulled it out of the mud and found a Strider SNG. Lucky day for me. :madaddy:

Daigle

jimmydred and Str8ShooterEsq like this.
  8. Str8ShooterEsq

Str8ShooterEsq Wartime Consigliere Brigade Member

:funnypost:

9. knife_junky

knife_junky Better than gold or platinum

That's some funny shit.. No knife losses here, knock on wood...

10. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I think over the years I lost 2 knives but then found them plus a machete and a rusty Texas toothpick.

11. Desktop

Desktop Huge member

They're all being safe in the gun safe...problem is I lost the combination...:madaddy:

12. 1Zach1

1Zach1 1Devil1

Damn, thought you were going to tell the story of when Bigfoot mugged you.

13. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

Never lost a knife...... Oh, wait, I take that back. When I was a kid, and my Mom and I went night crabbing, I had a Buck 110 in the pouch of my sweat shirt. It went plooooooop right to the bottom of the Bay on Fire Island. Never lost a Sebenza though.

14. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

Not yet. My recliner has ate quite a few but coughs them up every now and then. It kept my SAK Camper the longest, maybe 5-6 months, man that was the worst. I thought it was GONE.

15. BlueSkyJaunte

BlueSkyJaunte waster of perfectly good steel

Never thought I'd meet another Sasquatch concubine.

16. motorhed66

motorhed66 Huge member

Greg Lightfoot..458 magnum I believe it was .I believe It fell into the couch one afternoon and a fellow firefighter then sold it...but i dont have proof...none of them collect knives of that"calibre"...it could only be mine . The Dept I work for sure aint like "Backdraft"....Its a lick on me .

17. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

Suck it up, you fucking whiner!:demented:

Check equipment mmore

18. mikeymoto

mikeymoto Don't make me cu..OW! Knife Maker or Craftsman

Only knife I ever lost was a Spyderco Clipit or Delica about 15 years ago... Shit I feel old after saying that.

19. Halfneck

Halfneck Huge member

Inherited my Grandfather's old Case Whittler when I was 17. Stag scales that were worn smooth & carbon steel blades that were honed to razor sharpness. There were cross-hatched lines on the blades from years of sharpening.

Had it in my front right pocket while making out with my girlfriend on a blanket at Carmel beach. When we got back to the car I noticed it was not there. Went back & looked until we had to go so we'd be home in time. Came back the next day & scoured the beach for hours with no luck.

24 years ago & it still hurts to think about it. My Grandfather meant a lot to me & was the one who gave me my 1st knife. I'd trade most of my knife collection to have his Case Whittler back.

stdlrf11 likes this.
  20. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

i lost my benchmade ruckus that i won from Desmodus' raffle. its a sad story, indeed.
    i went to home depot last yr to buy a christmas tree. i waited in outside seasonal for 35 minutes for help from their expert team. *sarcasm font, engage* so, finally...i freaked the fuck out because i had the babies and my niece w me. so...i did what any self respecting devilette would do. i helped myself to a tree. dragged the big 'ol sumbitch up to the pimply-faced kid at the register and made my purchase. i grabbed their rope and got my prize piece out of my purse, cut me some cord, throw that big 'ol muther-effer on my roof myself and tied 'er down. all the while cursing home depot. so in my huff, i didnt realize i left my knife on the bumper. :ssad::ssad::ssad:
    i backtracked and called home depot several times. no luck. the biggest kick in the ass is that the person that found her probably has no idea what he has!! :ssad::ssad::ssad: