1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

More head thumpers

Disector Dec 3, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PuukkoGuy

PuukkoGuy Huge member

Bump :ross:

2. Per-Sev

Per-Sev Perforate & Sever

As if I need to tell anyone this but I just got my two tone jack today and I have had quite a few jacks and saps through out the years but none have compared to this one I will keep this one forever its that nice. Thanks

3. PuukkoGuy

PuukkoGuy Huge member

These are my first jacks. Outstanding! My wife and I were looking for a little bit of extra home security to take care of those pesky "Things that go bump in the night"
    We have firearms (locked in gunsafes) but wanted something handy here and there in the house. With kids and grandkids always in and out of our house the jacks are a nice solution.
    Disector made an 8oz jerzee red beauty for my wife and a 10oz red for me.

Thanks Disector++++

4. Per-Sev

Per-Sev Perforate & Sever

Can you believe the quality of these for the price I don't see how he does it.
    That's a nice little bed side companion and a lot safer than a gun with kids around it can be a challenge as curious as they are I know I was when I was young.

5. PuukkoGuy

PuukkoGuy Huge member

I agree about the prices, don't tell Disector ;) and I agree about curious kids.
    They should turn all small children into detectives.
    They can find ANYTHING. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
  6. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

I got a couple in today for the wife and me. Very nice, and thanks for the quick shipping too.

RoadFish likes this.
  7. -Ranger-

-Ranger- Average member

I received the black pocket sap today; nice work!!! :devilzeek

Thanks dude!!:thumbsup:

8. infobound1

infobound1 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Disector, looking for the same large sap as unrestrictedgordo but black on the end and red/black on the handle for a JD effect, call this a order and send me the tariff and address! thanks John at infobound1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.