1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

More head thumpers

Disector Dec 3, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disector

Disector Huge member

sorry guys left that out, they are the same price as the previous ones...$55.00 shipped
    paypal or a money order whichever is easiest.

Yep, they work pretty dang good for self defense. For those not familiar with jacks, the shaft is a coil spring and the head is solid lead. The spring increases the kinetic energy generated. They are designed for close quarter fighting (aren't all real fights) because you dont have to wind up and swing, you just flick your wrist and the spring does the rest...translation: you can bust somebodies ass real easy real fast. They are brutal weapons...of course mine are sold strictly as paper weights:devil1:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
  2. amboose

amboose Little member

These look really nice! Can't wait for mine to reach me. Scott, may I know the length of the smaller ones (with the metal loop)? Also, will you be looking to make any coin saps soon?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  3. Disector

Disector Huge member

They are 6 inches overall counting the loop. They are not toys by any means, choke down on them and they are like a regular jack.
    Yours is just like the brown one pictured. PM sent ref. the saps.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  4. PuukkoGuy

PuukkoGuy Huge member

PM on the way for the red one. Thanks Scott.

(I need a new paperweight) :ross:

5. wildrider

wildrider Huge member

What's the legenth on the middle size (Acme Dental) ?

6. Disector

Disector Huge member

All are sold except for the brown keychain jack:devilzeek

7. amboose

amboose Little member

I really dig the one made from cables...it must pack a punch..

8. Spyder_85

Spyder_85 Average member

My mom would tell me I need a jack like I need a hole in my head, but if I had a jack it would be the other guy with a hole in his head. :devil1:

9. Paragon

Paragon Average member

Would you be open to making up a custom jack w/ stamped lettering etc?

10. SLEEP3R

SLEEP3R Little member

I got my "Acme Dental" pocket jack a few days ago and I must say..........incredible work.

11. PuukkoGuy

PuukkoGuy Huge member

My Jerzeedevil RED one arrived today.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE work. At first I thought it might be a little small.

Nope. Compact beautiful beast :ssmile:

I am going to get another (after the first of the year)

Thanks again Disector ++++++++

12. harimau

harimau Huge member

I'll take the smaller flat sap if you'll ship to Hong Kong (100% legal to own here)! Looks like just the thing for pocket carry in the Philippines! :)

J

13. unreconstructedgordo

unreconstructedgordo Level: True Devil

I collect saps and jacks and my two tone chocolate sap is the best of the best. I weighed it at 13 0z+ on a food scale. 14 oz is the sweet spot for a serious sap or jack IMHO. All the edges are rounded to reduce tearing. However I must warn people that a lead lozenge jack is much more likely to cause a depressed fracture than an equivalent shot filled flat bearvertail sap. So I would not work the head as a primary target with these.
    Once again wonderful. wonderful design and craftsmanship here for cheap

14. Disector

Disector Huge member

Looks like a box is headed to Hong Kong:demented:

I can't thank you guys enough for the compliments on my work. There will definitely be more posted soon!
    Merry Christmas!!!!

wildrider likes this.
  15. Grappler1911

Grappler1911 Little member

I got the brown key-chain jack today.Thanks Disector.Better than I hoped for.
    Absolutely perfect for everyday carry.Fits perfect in the front pocket with just the keyring sticking out.

You wouldn't think 6 ounces would be that effective but believe me that is the best 6 ounces of "less than lethal" going.Besides hitting my heavybag I nailed myself a few times.Ouch! A full power strike could do SERIOUS damage.I sure wouldn't want to get hit with it.

I have a 20 ounce 911 from Todd as well.I'd prefer that in a fight but have no doubt this little guy will always be with me when and if I need it.

16. harimau

harimau Huge member

Thanks Scott! I have to say I'm excited about the sap. I have two commercially made blackjacks. One's an older 14 oz Schrade I picked up at a gun store in the Philippines that I haven't seen anywhere else. That flat sap will ride in my back pocket when I'm out of town. It'll definitely be perfect for carrying in tropical weather and helping get my point across if need be (hopefully not of course). :)

17. PIC

PIC Unchained

picked up one of keychain ones sent the other day.
    I must say very well made Disector.:demented:
    it makes a GREAT paperweight!:devil1:

18. theworm

theworm Little member

i like the the old style,how much are they?

19. amboose

amboose Little member

Received the keychain brown one...very exquisite leathercraft. 6 inch. very handy size. Took a swipe from a distance of about 2 inches on my wrist and it hurts! I can hear the crack of the lead on the bones. Awesome stuff Mr Foster!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
  20. harimau

harimau Huge member

Got my flat sap yesterday. What a great little sap! Slips right into the knife pocket on my 5.11s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.