1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

More fun with Ball-bearings!

J. Neilson Apr 16, 2014

1. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

My 52100 ball-bearing damascus still seems to be one of my most popular steels and I keep playing with different ideas folks give me. Hope you like them.
    J.

[​IMG]
    Here is one of my BUK knives in BB damascus with Black G-10 handle scales and a matching Kydex sheath.

[​IMG]
    Here is a Stag Crown Bowie with a wrought iron oval guard and laminate damascus throat, as well as a nice hamon/quench line.

[​IMG]
    Here is one of my "Fancy" Clip-point Hunter knives in Desert Ironwood Burl and a throat of stabilized Giraffe bone.

[​IMG]
    Here's one of my Mini Neck/Push Daggers (flat backed) with handle scales of Westinghouse Micarta and a matching tan Kydex neck sheath.