1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Shark Spreads Fear

steelfix Oct 25, 2009

1. 2fulhundin

2fulhundin Official Retard

hey guys I reserved a room in the pit for ya,

that way Steelfix can have his shark thread.

Remember when ya enter wipe your feet don't want the floor dirty

2. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

Are you trying to act like a fuckwad? You overreacted to a joke, like a little brat, and I called you on it. Stop polluting a decent thread. You have a problem, state it in the Pit.

3. infobound1

infobound1 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Elemental, when I am out on my boat I rarely get anytime for pictures due to navigation, the best shots always come from obsticles which I need to navigate around!

4. Elemental52

Elemental52 Huge member

:(

I wonder what they did with the chomped shark then, if they threw it back in the ocean I'm gonna be mad, think of all the homeless or starving college students it could have fed.

:P

IDK, I'm a firm believer that if you expect something to be crap, then when it turns out to be crap you wont be disappointed and can say "I Told You So". And if it isnt then you can be pleasantly surprised. (That idea mainly applies to video games which are pretty much always crap, but I have been adopting it to other stuff as well).

5. zappadragon

zappadragon Devil Inside Brigade Member

:jdposts:

6. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

dont u silly boys know.... YOU NEVER GO FULL-RETARD!! alotta anger here...it's teh inter-web, chill! :cheesydevil:

7. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

I second BG's motion.

Chill out, move away from the keyboards for a while. Its all fun remember?

8. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

"i know u are, but what am i?? i have a big boat...neeener neeener neeener! its a real pic! is not! is too! maaaaa!"

sounds like my toddlers!

9. steelfix

steelfix Huge member

Never and I mean never again am I posting a thread pertaining to a mauled shark. Fishy fuckin' topic anyway!

10. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Well you started it with good intentions and for some reason it ran away like a train without any brakes. No harm IMO.

11. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

3m, 5m, real or fake, whatever. I swim in pools dammit! Those big toothy bastards can have the ocean.

12. RyanA

RyanA El Burro Diabolico

Pools just lull you into a false sense of security. Sharks are ambush predators.

13. steelfix

steelfix Huge member

Right with you there Ryan...they're sneaky bastids at the best of times.Oh...and SSandshark..do not even attempt to accuse me of photoshopping this as it hurts me badly.

LurtzWV-6 and RNST like this.
  14. RyanA

RyanA El Burro Diabolico

LOL..."The sheer awesomeness and power of the shark is only understated by its abilities to wait and ambush." I believe this quote accompanied that photo in the June 98 issue of National Geographic titled "Sharks: Silent Killers". :biglaugh:

15. SSandshark1050

SSandshark1050 Devil @ heart

That pic is

SOOO FAKE! it's got a black box surrounding it with letters in a motivational way..

TOTAL photoshop job! :cheesydevil:

16. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

That's what the shark wants you to think!

17. RyanA

RyanA El Burro Diabolico

This is true, it's a legitimate photo that's been doctored so it appears fake. Just keep believing the shark propaganda...

18. steelfix

steelfix Huge member

Just thought I'd let y'all know that the picture causing a lot of doubt is an actual unchopped image.I'vejust seen more pics of it on the news from different angles and fishery officials have confimed the real life sighting.

Soup_Monger likes this.
  19. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Let's split the winnings.

SSandshark1050 likes this.
  20. SSandshark1050

SSandshark1050 Devil @ heart

well, if that's the case...

I'll get you both a spot in a raffle sometime soon.