1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Matthew D'Alonzo

Matthew D'Alonzo Little Member

Moe is the man! Would gladly do business with him any time as should you.

Moe1 likes this.
  2. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Moe1 is GTG. If two pages of positive feedback isn't enough, let me contribute to the third. Trades can be sketchy, but have no fear with Moe1. Great devil, thanks!

Moe1 likes this.
  3. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Another extremely satisfied customer.....always a joy to get to deal with this devil.....Thanks Moe!

Moe1 likes this.
  4. Blalchawk357

Blalchawk357 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Have done several transactions with Moe1. Always a pleasure

Moe1 likes this.
  5. _Will_.

_Will_. Tiny Member

Traded with Moe1, couldn't have asked for better. Great communication, the knife arrived in the condition he stated, and the box was fully taped and padded.

Moe1 likes this.
  6. Syd

Syd Little Member

Sold a pair of balisongs to Moe and everything went smoothly. Would definitely deal with again! Thanks moe!

Syd

Moe1 likes this.
  7. Aaronb33

Aaronb33 Little Member

Excellent transaction with Moe1 earlier this week. Fantastic communcation and knife was just as described. Even provided additional pictures on request. Thanks for everything Moe!

Moe1 likes this.
  8. Ramrod152001

Ramrod152001 Little member

An excellent and considerate buyer!! Excellent communication

Moe1 likes this.
  9. halo2304

halo2304 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Another deal done. Positive experience!

Moe1 likes this.
  10. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

This is the 1st time dealing with Moe and I have to say hes on point with payment he did not even take up best offer option and he sent the payment right away. Would highly recommend. E+++++

Moe1 likes this.
  11. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

I would also like to add. What happen was my pp account was inactive for awhile so they needed to make sure it gets there before releasing money. my point is he had to wait 48 hours but he confirmed thst package had arrived and pp released money. On point and great to do business with.

Moe1 likes this.
  12. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

Hey all, Moe and I had a solid transaction. He's easy with communication and quick to make the process smooth. Thanks Moe!

Moe1 likes this.
  13. Twisted Mentat

Twisted Mentat Brigade Member Brigade Member

Sold a pair of balisongs to Moe1 and couldn't be happier.
    Quick payment and great communication.
    Would definitely do business again.
    +1

Moe1 likes this.
  14. Mikey66

Mikey66 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I have had the pleasure of doing business with Moe1 numerous times. I sold him both custom and mid-tech items. All transactions have been flawless. Moe1 is a credit to our brotherhood at JDBA. I look forward to doing business with him again.

Moe1 likes this.
  15. Kauai

Kauai Tiny Member

Do i have to say anything? Moe is the GOAT

Moe1 likes this.