1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. HighRiser47

HighRiser47 Tiny Member

Great seller. Would buy from again.

Moe1 likes this.
  2. halo2304

halo2304 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

+1 buyer! Smooth transaction, couldn't ask for better.

landy and Moe1 like this.
  3. David Delgado

David Delgado Little Member

Moe1 is good to go for trades. Went through flawless! Great devil and would do business with again.

Moe1 likes this.
  4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

once again did a trade with Moe,, as always he came throw on his end,,Thanks again my friend

g

Moe1 likes this.
  5. begreen61

Did another trade with Moe , extremely trustworthy ,,and Has great Taste with knives

Thanks
    g

Moe1 likes this.
  6. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

Perfect transaction as always with Moe! You can have the utmost confidence when dealing with him. Thanks again Moe!

Moe1 likes this.
  7. begreen61

moe get's another grail in a trade , another great transaction , Thanks moe.

g

Moe1 likes this.
  8. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Super easy transaction. I would do business with him again with no hesitation.

Moe1 likes this.
  9. begreen61

Moe scored again a major grail ,,Thanks for the trade ,Im sure will be trading before ya know it,,,

g

10. begreen61

Moe scored again a major grail ,,Thanks for the trade ,Im sure will be trading before ya know it,,,

g

double take,,weird

Moe1 likes this.
  11. begreen61

Once again Moe1 and I did a deal both of us happy and always a pleasure ,,man to trust and a major asset the the Mighty JD................................

g

Moe1 likes this.
  12. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Fast payment! Great guy to deal with!

Moe1 likes this.
  13. zjsomers89

zjsomers89 Little member

bought balisong from me and sent payment promptly. Would do business with in the future A+

Moe1 likes this.
  14. Luke Hawk

Luke Hawk Tiny Member

Quick communication, smooth trade, no problems on either end. Moe1 is definitely trustworthy.

Moe1 likes this.
  15. krisxone

krisxone JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Moe1 is 10/10. Quick communication, immediate payment, no hassle, no fuss. Hope to business with you again in the future.

Moe1 likes this.
  16. Jacob Ward

Jacob Ward Tiny Member

Got my order from Moe1 two days. Mint condition and great price. Super stoked! Thank brother!!

Moe1 likes this.
  17. Digdug860

Digdug860 Tiny Member

Last night moe ended my search for a benchmade balisong. He supplied plenty of photos and the process couldnt have went any smoother my new knife should be here friday and i cant wait

Moe1 likes this.
  18. Bugske

Bugske Tiny Member

I wanted to put it out there that, the advice I have received from everybody at the JD. was super and say thx for al the patience they have with me. (I’m a noob when it comes to forums and stuff) and sinds I’m a member I have finally had the chance to buy some knifes I wanted for a long time
    Aka : Spyderfly vg10 brand new condition
    And still on it’s way a BRS Replicant.
    The person responsible for this awesome deals is https://www.jerzeedevil.com/members/moe1.21236/
    He is super and very easy to deal with, kept me in Belgium comfortable all trough the deal.
    And it can be said that it was not easy to get the knifes here in the first place, took 3 times before it got send trough.
    So thx to Moe1 and everybody at JD
    Grtz Dave

Moe1 likes this.
  19. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

Just completed another deal with Moe and it couldn’t have been better. Always a pleasure, deal with confidence!!

Moe1 likes this.
  20. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Was lucky enough to get to do business AGAIN with Moe.....what an outstanding devil!

Moe1 likes this.