1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

Sold a knife to Moe1 the other day... Smooth transaction and great communication. I would do business with him again. :thumbsup: :domosalute:

2. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

Another great transaction with Moe1. :domosalute:

3. Baliman987

Baliman987 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Moe1 G2G

Smooth overall transaction with this fellow.

4. CdnCollector420

CdnCollector420 Average member

Sold a knife to Moe1 without any issues. He was quick to pay and easy to talk to throughout the whole deal. Would recommend other Devils to deal with confidence. Thanks for the business!

Moe1 likes this.
  5. CSBirdshot

CSBirdshot Little Member

A great buyer! Has good communication and provides a quick payment. I have sold multiple knives to him without any issues. A true pleasure to deal with.

6. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Moe1 is gtg! Perfect buyer and seller. A+ Devil. Real Human factor 10/10. Will deal with him again without hesitation.

has several + threads so it seems

Moe1 likes this.
  7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

awesome transaction very very happy,,Thanks Man

g

Moe1 likes this.
  8. Baliman987

Baliman987 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

A pleasure to deal with. Good communication and fast shipping. Doesn’t get any better!

Moe1 likes this.
  9. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

did a trade with Moe again a great member and trustworthy ,Thanks

g

Moe1 likes this.
  10. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

Couldnt have asked for a better transaction! Quick shipping and excellent communication throughout.

Would not hestitate to do business with Moe again.

Moe1 likes this.
  11. Drew_getz

Drew_getz Tiny Member

Recently purchased a knife from Moe. It was a pleasure dealing him. Moe was extremely quick with responses and ship time was lightning fast. He is a man of his word and probably the best person I’ve dealt with in the balisong community. I didnt have to ask any questions because he already answered them! Highly recommend doing business with him!

Moe1 likes this.
  12. Zeeman

Zeeman Little Member

Doing business with Moe1 for a while and never had any issue. Great trustworthy member. Thanks you!

Moe1 likes this.
  13. Nicholas Larson

Nicholas Larson Average Member

Recently completed a trade deal with Moe, everything arrived as was described! He's great to deal with, quick on response and both very easy to talk to & work with! I certainly would conduct business with him again and would advise anyone considering a deal with him to feel 100% confident in doing so!

Moe1 likes this.
  14. Daigen

Daigen Little Member

I've bought and traded from Moe, good seller quick to respond and reasonable would do business with him again! 10/10