1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. James gray

James gray Little Member

Can a mod or someone message me or the seller of the item I bought last thursday. I wanted to see if you can see how long ago he logged in or whatnot. Or maybe message him to see if you can get a reply back from him. I bought a g10 bas off of the guy, got the printed tracking but not dropped off at the post office but have not gotten a single reply after payment.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

I don't believe that most of our mods are psychic (I do know that a couple are psycho, butt* that's a different matter) and it would probably help if they knew who they were looking for?

3. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Send me a pm and I can check

4. James gray

James gray Little Member

I didn’t want to mention names to the public

5. crogers

My concern is putting extra work on our mods. They do a lot and it's kinda hard for them to take on a lot of extra. Why didn't you PM one of the active mods?

You're just one of several members that have called for a mod in a thread recently. Why do we have PMs (or "conversations" as they're now called)?

Thanks to the dedicated mods (you know who you are!) that keep the Mighty JD running smoothly-ish.... :bwah:

seandavid55 and Kelper like this.
  6. James gray

James gray Little Member

I didn’t even realize I could just find them directly. Thanks for the advice.

7. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

PMs would have been so much better. This just gets people all worked up for most likely no reason.

My suggestion of patience did not get to far.

crogers and Organ Grinder like this.
  8. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

smoothly-ish.... :bwah:
    Yeah, but the compensation package is motivating.

crogers likes this.
  9. crogers

Yeah, I heard about that big raise! :lulz:

10. James gray

James gray Little Member

PACKAGE RECEIVED. I must of gotten the wrong tracking. That tracking literally still says waiting for the package

desmodus likes this.
  11. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Shhhh. I was able to take a nice vacation for Christmas with the windfall.

12. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Soooo, please kindly apologize to ALL involved?!

seandavid55 and crogers like this.
  13. James gray

James gray Little Member

I apologized in DMs

14. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

seandavid55 likes this.
  15. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Hopefully a mod could do some cleanup in his sales thread. It's gotten out of hand.

crogers likes this.
  16. BennytheBlade

Ill take a look tomorrow at it but Im gonna guess that Im not gonna be happy.
    Good night everybody, drive safe and dont forget to tip your waiter or waitress.

crogers and seandavid55 like this.