1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Can a mod please pm due to a problem with a another member misrepresenting a pretty expensive item that I purchased ? Thanks in advance !

BennytheBlade likes this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

These are the ones I see on here most frequently, why don't you pick one and start a conversation with them?
    1. BennytheBlade

2. desmodus

3. Guillermo

4. gzb

5. Mr.LaBella

6. tubtar

7. wes
    There are others, but I see these hanging around most frequently.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  3. the swamp fox

Thank you.

crogers likes this.
  4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

you rang?

crogers likes this.
  5. the swamp fox

I've got a seller, "squidmaster23" who advertised and sold to me as BNIB a pricey Spyderco Janisong. It arrived in an undamaged bubble mailing envelope . However, upon opening the package, the knife, sans the plastic bag it comes new with, is sliding around in the envelope because the Spyderco box looks like someone let their toddler play with it.....the ends of the slide out tray are torn and bent down, the high viz card from Spyderco is missing, and the product Guide he enclosed is for a Spyderco Nirvana and not the Janisong. He hadn't replied to pm''s or emails. He emailed this morning and I requested a refund. No response, yet.

6. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Try his ig or send him an email through his company website at squid industry. The guy is busy running a business and courtesy in general is to let the person have at least 1 business day to reply no matter who they are so keep that in mind

Chrisommer, desmodus and crogers like this.
  7. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Sounds about right. Contact the person and see what the response is.

crogers likes this.
  8. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

Bali gone wrong.....

9. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Did you receive a response?

10. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Not getting a response? Now, you know how HE feels! :bwah:

11. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator