1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Modern Lifestyles. Freaks gone wild.

SinCity Aug 6, 2013

1. SinCity

SinCity Dr. Strangelove

2. rhinoknives

rhinoknives Huge member

Only 40 years?

3. droid

droid This IS the droid you are looking for! Brigade Member

Not a predatory lifestyle at all, is it? :devilroll:

4. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

I never find stories like this

because I never look for them.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

5. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

I do not think these 2 filthy animals will enjoy their

"modern lifestyle" in prison...

:chuck:

6. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

Nothing to do with homosexuality, everything to do with scumbag pedophiles. They are not synonymous, no matter how much people wish they were. Facts are facts. The same crimes are perpetrated exponentially more often by straight people upon children of either gender. The statistics should not be terribly difficult to find, if you care about the truth rather than trying to make a particular demographic look bad.

7. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

Pedophiles make good fertilizer. :bruce:

firebolt likes this.
  8. Bruce2

Bruce2 Enormous member

I agree with Bruce

9. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

Exactly. For an example of the flip (ie: positive) side of said demographic, just look at Neil Patrick Harris' surrogate story. The core elements have a lot of similarities. In the above case, they did get this kid out when he was 6 (in 2011), so hopefully he can recover...& not turn into a predator, which is the one thing most of these pedos seem to have in common. The victim turns into the perpetrator.

& unfort the days of prison justice are few & far between. Sex offenders (rapists, pedos) are segregated for their own safety, away from the general population. Occasionally they still get attacked, but it's not like the old days, where they were physically & sexually brutalized 24/7. & of course, we have to pay taxes to keep these two DBs in prison for the next 40 yrs.

True justice would involve a dozen large hogs and a sliced achille's tendon

"...there's no room in society for sex offenders"
    -Vincent Senzamici, US Marshals NY/NJ-RFTF,