1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Joeyneverender

Joeyneverender Tiny Member

Can a mod please tell me why my sale thread has been locked??

2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Maybe:
    1. Too fucking many triangles in your avatar.
    2. You didn't include any shipping info in your advert (it gets really fucking old pointing that and "payment info missing" out).
    3. Just a fucked up day for the mod and you were a handy target.
    4. Poor eye-hand coordination on the part of the mod so hit the wrong button.
    5. "Joeneverender"...; seriously?
    Ultimately I don't know as I don't think it was me.

Manuelp, Ben., junglegoober and 2 others like this.
  3. ratstuph

Or there is clearly a "I want to buy it" (equivilant to an "I'll take it") in the thread, which typically means it is sold. So mr triangles, what is the deal with that?!

4. Joeyneverender

Jesus, you're angry. Sorry about the shipping info, my bad. But that could have been resolved with a quick message. As for the "I want to buy it". That guy wanted me to wait until his unspecified payday to buy it. Pretty sure I reserve the right to deny a sale for any reason I choose. Not wanting to wait, I chose not to sell to him. Anyway the next guy bought it, so do whatever you want with the thread. I was just wondering. Btw, I like fucking triangles. I'm a member of The Thirtythree, The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, and a former Senior Knight at Knights of The Order of Pythagoras. We use triangles a lot in our symbolism. Shouldn't speak out of school, Mr. Super-Fucking-Moderator. Where's your Super Prick badge?

Lone_Wolfe, PS-RagE and desmodus like this.
  5. junglegoober

junglegoober Professor Bigdick JDBA Official Member

I lost my shit at #1, could have stopped there.

Manuelp and Ben. like this.
  6. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Pretty sure this is it?
    [​IMG]

Manuelp and desmodus like this.
  7. ratstuph

:bobert:

Again...I didn't close it asshat. I merely conjectured as to why it might have been closed. Nor was that me angry..., I'm a fucking ray of sunshine. We don't tend to do "quick messages"; you have the privilege of posting sales threads for free here so you can either follow the fucking rules in voodoo or get the fuck out. Now that might have been me ever so momentarily angry, but I'm all good now (thank you for caring). As to my concern for the status of a sales thread; we very much make that our business. We don't like scammers, deadbeats, nor foot-draggers operating in voodoo. If something smells funny (a sales thread sitting open after a posted "I'll take" for instance) we want to know why. In this case it sounds like the other guy was not adhering to our voodoo rules. So we (mr. ray of fucking sunshine in this case) will act on that. People don't post "I'll take it" then attempt to negotiate thereafter.
    Whatever the rest the of that was...; I sincerely apologize for giving you the impression I actually cared.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  8. Joeyneverender

Apology accepted. Am I the only one that fucking loves this guy?!!

begreen61, desmodus and junglegoober like this.
  9. ratstuph

Most likely, yes.

spsgold, crogers and begreen61 like this.