1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

MOD Harkins Trident F/S/T

Marvin 01 Dec 2, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marvin 01

Marvin 01 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Hello All ! I have what appears to be a near mint MOD Harkins Triton For sale or trade. The only mark, and it is being very critical , is in the slider tray if you look closely. Functions perfectly. $425 shipped priority mail. Trades interested in are a Piranha all black Excalibur plain edge and a blue handled Bradley Alias 1 plain edge. Others considered. P1010220.JPG P1010219.JPG Paypal and Postal Money order accepted

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. Marvin 01

Hello All! Yes the pouch comes with the Triton. With that said let's try $412 shipped . Thanks David

3. Marvin 01

How about $405 shipped!! Thanks David

4. Marvin 01

$400 shipped!! Thanks David

5. Marvin 01

Hello All! I need $376 to finish off my latest project so that is my bottom, shipped priority mail, continental US price. Thanks David

6. Marvin 01

BTTT! Thanks David

7. Marvin 01

Sold!! Thanks David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.